PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

compile future updates / concerns better

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123

Grym's AvatarGrym
I fully support this. A lot of drama can be prevented with more openness. However I acknowledge that things will taje time and patience. But having a rough estimate or explanation is better than...."yes we definitely willl....eventually". I like your suggestion
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
TaviStars's AvatarTaviStars
I fully and completely support this! A lot of games and sites are transparent with their roadmap with their userbase and potential customers. The road map doesn't have to have clear dates, but it gives users an idea of what is coming in the future. Having complied future updates and a project roadmap would be amazing.
Signature Under Construction

🌟The Adventures of Tavi Stars 🌟
Dragonair is an offical Pokémon sprite, edited by me, TaviStars in 2020. Post and signature code by myself. Do not take, claim, or alter my art.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I support, with one caveat. There likely won't be any actual timeline involved. It would be a collection of "here's things that may happen in the future when we get the chance to do it." It will require a lot of patience from the users, is that something that can be asked for?
I absolutely support this, even with the caveat. I miss the changelog thread, even if the only updates were to back-end stuff or things like "I found a bug and squashed it!" I really liked the "Dev Log" thread that was started in early 2020...it's been quiet for 6 months. I would be super-happy with something as simple as a list like "We're actively working on, we plan to work on, we'd like to work on", or "top priority, low priority, when we have time". I don't expect dates or anything like that, it'd just be nice to know what's on the plate =D I know Niet is the only developer and I also know the art team is very detail-oriented when it comes to getting sprites -just right-. I also know that people have lives outside the internet and PFQ. I don't expect anyone to dedicate 100% of their time to the site. This is a pet project (lol), not a job.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Locking and moving this thread into accepted as we gots them good plans! Keep an eye out on the announcements yeah?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page