PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in compile future updates / concerns better

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > compile future updates / concerns better >

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I support, with one caveat. There likely won't be any actual timeline involved. It would be a collection of "here's things that may happen in the future when we get the chance to do it." It will require a lot of patience from the users, is that something that can be asked for?
I absolutely support this, even with the caveat. I miss the changelog thread, even if the only updates were to back-end stuff or things like "I found a bug and squashed it!" I really liked the "Dev Log" thread that was started in early 2020...it's been quiet for 6 months. I would be super-happy with something as simple as a list like "We're actively working on, we plan to work on, we'd like to work on", or "top priority, low priority, when we have time". I don't expect dates or anything like that, it'd just be nice to know what's on the plate =D I know Niet is the only developer and I also know the art team is very detail-oriented when it comes to getting sprites -just right-. I also know that people have lives outside the internet and PFQ. I don't expect anyone to dedicate 100% of their time to the site. This is a pet project (lol), not a job.
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page