PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

cres's art + adopts !! °ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 353637383940

Mango418's AvatarMango418
master.pnge+.png
Hello! I'd love to ask for a commission, but I have a few questions. Do you draw furries? If so, how much will it be for a full body of her? Also, how much would you value this bab? Its worth is 18 dp ^^
🌿;;Mango //🎪;;He/Him - She/Her //🍃;;Artist
Original Popee the Performer show gif
crescent's Avatarcrescent
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by illud93

hey again! may i possibly snag that flaafy x umbreon for zc? :D
ofc ! feel free to send the pay whenever <3

QUOTE originally posted by Mango418

Hello! I'd love to ask for a commission, but I have a few questions. Do you draw furries? If so, how much will it be for a full body of her? Also, how much would you value this bab? Its worth is 18 dp ^^
hi ! she's super cute, but sorry, i do not draw furries ^^; i'd value her at around 300gp/60zc since she's an exclusive,, even though i can't do the commission i would love to buy her for my dex if you wouldn't mind ! if you have a different price in mind (or would prefer not selling her to me) that's okay too, please lmk. apologies once again that i'll have to decline your commission offer </3
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
grandmaster.pngc.png
Hi crescent, could I get a random sprite for 150gp(yes, that tip is there on purpose)? Thanks so much!
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:s.pngCleffal.png 0s/3a/134h
Mango418's AvatarMango418
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by crescent

hi ! she's super cute, but sorry, i do not draw furries ^^; i'd value her at around 300gp/60zc since she's an exclusive,, even though i can't do the commission i would love to buy her for my dex if you wouldn't mind ! if you have a different price in mind (or would prefer not selling her to me) that's okay too, please lmk. apologies once again that i'll have to decline your commission offer </3
That's okay! I can change the character, may I ask for a sketch of her ( Xx
Original Genshin Impact Xiangling splash art, edited by me
// X ) for the albino Skeleco + 5 megastone vouchers? (If you're not interested, I can sell you the Skeleco ^^)
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pngb+.png
Hey again c: I wanna do something nice for someone as a surprise! Can I order a sprite edit of unown? No specific letter or symbol or anything ^-^ also just a random edit c: payment would be zc if that helps
Call me Mandii, I use she/her pronouns. Think we should re-look at special rates? Check here Pic by Thunderjaw, template by Moss Dragon, pfp info in journal, depends on image!
Made by Vandi
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Powerpuff13

Hi crescent, could I get a random sprite for 150gp(yes, that tip is there on purpose)? Thanks so much!

QUOTE originally posted by crescent

That's okay! I can change the character, may I ask for a sketch of her ( Xx
Original Genshin Impact Xiangling splash art, edited by me
// X ) for the albino Skeleco + 5 megastone vouchers? (If you're not interested, I can sell you the Skeleco ^^)

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

Hey again c: I wanna do something nice for someone as a surprise! Can I order a sprite edit of unown? No specific letter or symbol or anything ^-^ also just a random edit c: payment would be zc if that helps
hey all ! just wanted to let you know i’ve accepted all of the commissions,, if you’d like to keep track they’ve all been updated in the ‘orders’ tab of the shop <3 i’ll try to get them done asap but schools been pretty overwhelming (nearing exams) so they might take a couple days,, i will get them done though, thank u for ordering ! ^,^
grandmaster.pngb.png
aaaand orders all done !!
@WeAreTheFront apologies for the wait time,, here are your sprites ! i'm not exactly sure if these are what you wanted, please let me know if you want any changes, big or small. <3 if not feel free to send the 200kcr whenever you can, and thank you sm for ordering sprites ! ^^

@Powerpuff13 here's your random sprite !!!

a sylvaros !! (sylveon x ampharos)

hope you like it !! it's holding flowers in its hands,, since you're always visiting i wanted to make you something a little special ^^
@Mango418 of course, i'd love to !! here it is, please let me know if you'd like any changes made (i loove her little hat, so cute)

sketch

if you wouldn’t like any changes, please send pay whenever, and i’ll pm you the unwatermarked version ! <3
@InsaneMandii hi again ! of course,, here's you're random unown....

...what...? it's electrified !!

i lovedd making this one, thank you for visiting once again <3
InsaneMandii's AvatarInsaneMandii
arceus.pngb+.png
I am back again! Can I get a completely random sprite? <3 I always love when you do them c: <3
Vamptchi's AvatarVamptchi
grandmaster.pnga.png
Hello! If your sprites are open, could I order a random one of Nosepass and Simisear please? I'll pay 400k total if that works for you! Thank you very much! *edit Oops, my tired eyes didn't properly read the rules. :"D If you only wanna do one, you can choose which one you'd like to do out of the two! I'll pay 250k for whichever! Sorry about that!
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!
ddetsu.yk's Avatarddetsu.yk
master.pngd+.png
Hey, cres! I'd actually like to order 2 fusions this time! Could you do one of Typhlosiona and Crobat then another of Yamask and Zoroark? If possible for them I'd like the first one to be like a purple Typlohsion with Crobat's wings and then for the second could I get a shiny Zoroark holding Yamask's mask? If that's too much, then it's okay to decline! Could you let me know what that would come out to?
  • About me!
  • Sprites and Links!
  • Extra!
I'm Detsu, I'm 18, and I don't bite, so don't be afraid to shoot me a DM, I love making new friends :D
RP! Have fun with me! JOURNAL! Please read :D TRIO SHOP!
sprites by crescent!
"No, I'm not going anywhere that's not downstairs! And I should tell you that I'll miss you but I simply just don't care..." -VIOLENT VIRA ♡ Pfp by Salty! I'll find a better pfp soon, maybe another commission might be in order..

Pages: 123··· 353637383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page