PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Basic PC Screenshot Guide

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12

Satichuplays's AvatarSatichuplays
ultra.pnge.png
what if we are on a chrome book?
credit for avitar goes to pokefarm for the kinastar design and shinyshinx for making a kinastar funtime freddy credit to shiny shinx for the sprites as well!!!!!
To screenshot on a chromebook: ctrl+F5 for the whole screen ctrl+shift+F5 to select a portion of the screen (F5 is the window switch key. If you're not sure which key that is, its symbol is a rectangle with two lines to the right of it)
★ Credits in my About Me ★
gem_poison.png for
gem_ghost.png for
I cant screen shot without looking up a tool to do it.
@Coffee If your keyboard has a printscreen button then that's the one that you can press for screenshots.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
selocon's Avatarselocon
elite.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Coffee for Jazzy

I cant screen shot without looking up a tool to do it.
You may need to press the "fn" button if your computer has it
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Just Have To Add; On Macbook u press Command (⌘) + shift + 4 then highlight the area to screenshot
Previous User: FireDanceCrystal | Call me: Flame
Hewo! Im Just A Playful Moltreon, Who Like's To Make Art! I Am The One Who Made My Avatar, And My Shop Banners! ^^ Thats Me! For all credits look in about me.
credit | free to use, edited by me || human base
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
ultra.pngd.png
Eek this is dead but I have another thing to say- If you're on,lets say, a Lenovo and you have the Windows key, then if you have the app, if you press Shift + Windows key + S key then you enter snip & sketch. I can include images once I'm on my computer, sorry this deosnt make sense ^^;
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
albino's Avataralbino
ultra.pngd.png
I don't see chromebook on here so Maybe this should be included? It's Ctrl + Shift + Open All Window buttons all at once (To screenshot a specific part) To do the whole screen it's Ctrl + Open All Window
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Åzlottie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngÅzlottie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
If you are using pc (windows os) you can just hit the windows key and prt sc at the same time. And it'll auto save into a folder labelled "Screenshots" on your pc.
Type Race Score: 616
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page