PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add Alcremie Sweets as Accessories too

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Suggestion Title: Add Alcremie Sweets to Accessories Page Suggestion Summary: Basically, I think the sweet icons are super cute and should also be added as accessories. I'd love to stick them all over my Pokemon more than just having them as a held item. I could see lots of uses for them and think they're just super cute. What I'm thinking is they could be added as accessories under different names so people don't get confused with the items. So the Star Sweet accessory could be listed as a 'Star Charm' or something instead. I am not suggesting we completely replace the sweet items with accessories, I'm just suggesting we add the sweet item sprites as obtainable accessories because they're super cute. Positive points: -Gives us more options for dressing up our Pokemon. Negative points: -Could confuse people who get the accessories in Scours thinking they're the Sweet item (though the name change from sweet to charm could probably mend that) Reason For Consideration: More accessory options would be nice. Contests need some more love and I would enjoy seeing more accessories even if they're just the sprites of already obtainable items.
That would be very cute, but is it necessary?
S Q U I S H
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
not all suggestions have to be ""necessary"". tons of approved/completed suggestions and site features that are already implemented are not necessary. its QOL/fun to improve the site for the users! anyways support, im always in for new accessories because we really do need more, lots of items including alcremie sweets would look great in contests :D since accessories are eventually going to appear in the inventory, perhaps certain inventory items can appear in the dress up/contest bar too. the sweets can act as normal to evolve a pokemon and work as an accessory as well. i could also see it working how you said in the original post, maybe if its sold at the accessory shop so there will be no confusion with scours. overall, support, i think this would be cool for more than just alcremie sweets too ^_^b
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I love this idea. And to go with the above suggestion of being added to the Accessory Shop...What if they were purchaseable for 1-3 Perfect Berries? Would give Perfects another use besides for Sylveon and Solynx/Lunupine.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
I've talked to Niet about this one a few months back and totally forgot to post the conversation regarding it lol Here was my proposal for the implementation of this suggestion: There essentially would be two categories. Sweets as an "evolution" item and Sweets as an "accessory". When buying one from the prize shop, you have the option to either purchase it as an evolution item. Niet also suggested having the ability to "swap for an accessory" in the accessory shop. If you guys are okay with this duplication/implementation, then he will consider working on this suggestion in the future and I will move this to approved :)
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd

QUOTE originally posted by Amanome

I've talked to Niet about this one a few months back and totally forgot to post the conversation regarding it lol Here was my proposal for the implementation of this suggestion: There essentially would be two categories. Sweets as an "evolution" item and Sweets as an "accessory". When buying one from the prize shop, you have the option to either purchase it as an evolution item. Niet also suggested having the ability to "swap for an accessory" in the accessory shop. If you guys are okay with this duplication/implementation, then he will consider working on this suggestion in the future and I will move this to approved :)
Oh I really like the Swap for Accessory at the Accessory Shop idea. It sounds a lot less confusing like that and you know what you're getting when you get it because it's in the accessory shop. It'd also prevent the inevitable support tickets of people who opted to choose the accessory from the shop and saying "I thought I could evolve my Milcery with the accessory" or the people who accidentally bought the accessory instead of the evolution item and want a refund or something. It's a lot harder to accidentally purchase something when it's on a different page, making it so you always have the evolution item before getting the accessory if it's implemented this way would be a good idea Imo. I'll be happy with whatever way it's implemented, but the swap for accessory thing might be less of a hassle in the future for people.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page