PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Add Alcremie Sweets as Accessories too

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Add Alcremie Sweets as Accessories too >

Suggestion Title: Add Alcremie Sweets to Accessories Page Suggestion Summary: Basically, I think the sweet icons are super cute and should also be added as accessories. I'd love to stick them all over my Pokemon more than just having them as a held item. I could see lots of uses for them and think they're just super cute. What I'm thinking is they could be added as accessories under different names so people don't get confused with the items. So the Star Sweet accessory could be listed as a 'Star Charm' or something instead. I am not suggesting we completely replace the sweet items with accessories, I'm just suggesting we add the sweet item sprites as obtainable accessories because they're super cute. Positive points: -Gives us more options for dressing up our Pokemon. Negative points: -Could confuse people who get the accessories in Scours thinking they're the Sweet item (though the name change from sweet to charm could probably mend that) Reason For Consideration: More accessory options would be nice. Contests need some more love and I would enjoy seeing more accessories even if they're just the sprites of already obtainable items.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page