PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Written Adventures - A Roleplayers Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Loksfjoer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLoksfjoer
mod.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png
I actually started doing a group RP again and it's fun so far. Created a completely new character for it. I've been doing 1x1 mostly, but this got me interested in joining some more group RP's again. How has roleplaying been for you all?
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
arceus.pngd+.png
Would anyone be willing to take a look at my new Pokemon RP?
If you have more than 1 character, is there a trait that is always present in your characters?
SporkoRyk's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSporkoRyk
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga.png
I hate to say it but I have very few strictly straight characters. There's always room for romance xD
Username: DreamsOfVenus What is your preferred genre?: Fantasy What is the preferred length of your posts?: 2 paragraths plus Any interest checks or your group RP you want to share?: not anymore Do you have a place where you collect your OCs?: Not rly, most are lost to time. might start collecting them in my toyhouse account soon tho. I’d love to see a roleplay example:

The masquerade.

“You’d be surprised, to dance with a sword, one must also be quick to parry, and to be light on their feet lest they be struck down. Wordplay is surprisingly similar to swordplay, though there are differences in the forging of the weapons themselves. ” Yu smiled, elegantly bowing, taking up the stance of a fencer, procuring a fan out of nowhere and using it in replacement of a sword. “In fact, many would believe the dance and clashing of blades are mesmerising, people fall in love and fall prey to war because of this as well.” With that, Yu began to dance with her fan, emulating a battle with a invisible swordsman. though no sounds could be heard, Yahui could almost see the outline in the smoke taking on the shape of a thin and lithe man, a expression of fear and reverence engraved into their face. But it ended as quickly as it started, smoke dissipating and leaving Yu in the spotlight. “I hope you enjoyed the show, I do not like to boast of my skill, but i do enjoy a good dance.” Before she could continue, a lone guard rushed in, yelling at everyone to get out. Ill prepared of this as she was, she was swept up into the storm and pushed into a room with the other royals, being locked in. Lady Yu looked around in confusion, what was going on? Hearing of the killing game and the escape the room puzzle, her curiosity was peaked, and she was extremely intrigued. Getting up, she began to look around the room to search for clues. A vent or a weapon maybe? That would come in handy. She cut out the screams of kai out of her head, she had no time for those theatrics while her life was at stake. She cast a glance around, recognising many others. her sister Tsuki, Yahui, Yahui’s twin, Oaken Togami, Hearth-Fire and Asha. Nobody really useful as far as she was concerned. She didn’t really believe any of them to be killers, but she couldn’t be sure, best to keep her distance, even from her sister. Her sister had always been a snake, she still hadn’t forgiven her for the time Tsuki tried to convince Yu to jump off a cliff to gain the ability to fly when she was too young and stupid to separate truth from lies. Deep breaths, she told herself. This is no place to start dredging up old memories. She came to with a start when she realised Kai had found a key, perhaps the shrimp wasn’t as useless as she had first thought. But apparently not, as she saw Kai try and fail to open the door with a key. She snorted at their inadequate attempt at opening the door. Clearly if the door could be opened by brute strength from either side, they wouldn’t be here right now, they had plenty on men in the room. “Worth a shot my A$[CENSORED], you barely even tried.” Yu muttered quietly. Meanwhile, Ken was quietly hidden in the shadows, observing the room. Deep down, they were panicking, but they stayed quiet, deciding to survey the room from the shadows. Looking at Eltnam, they realised they had found something and approached. Sitting beside Eltnam, they gazed at the box curiously, watching Eltnam trying to open the box. “Oh how i wish the box would open, maybe there would be a hint inside.” Suddenly, something clicked into his brain, unbeknownst to him, his divine luck had activated, guiding his stream of thoughts towards the answer. He shot up, swivelling to Kai, “GOOD SIR, PASS ME THE KEY YOU FOUND! I BELIEVE I KNOW WHAT IT’S FOR!” He stretched out his hand, waiting to receive the key.
alot of missing context XD. In a nutshell royals attend a masquerade, killing game/escape room starts and stuff happens. oh, and royals have powers. Yu can cast illusions with smoke she can emit, and ken/Oaken togami has divine luck.
"Riddle me this, what makes the world go round? Why that's right, IT'S LOVE! Well, that and inertia along with the north and south poles, we don't talk about that tho."
Welcome to the clan! I will add you to our member list.
ty!
The best way to get to know your characters is by placing them in new scenes or answering questions for them. Today I want to know: does your character have a hair-care routine or fur-care routine, and if so, what do they do?
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
grandmaster.pngc.png
Ian washes his hair every two-three days, since it's not all that oily (he also lives in Minnesota, so it's not too too hot there all the time). If he is having an oily day, then he just wears a beanie. Ji tries to wash his hair every other day, since it's long. He's an adventurer though, so that can be hard. Luckily his boyfriend/husband (depending on the story) is always there to help him do so. His hair is also white, so dirt shows up fairly quickly. In his Kitsune form, which he chooses to use at times, he doesn't tend to wash unless he really needs to (or if Larissa yells at him, which she does. A lot). As for Larissa, she has no drive to keep clean. Her hair is a mess of feathers/twigs/leaves... all the grossness, and as a damphir, she does not care. lol
Type Race: 452 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
SporkoRyk's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSporkoRyk
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Loksfjoer

The best way to get to know your characters is by placing them in new scenes or answering questions for them. Today I want to know: does your character have a hair-care routine or fur-care routine, and if so, what do they do?
Oh boy how many answers do we want for this? Seb keeps his hair washed and clean, so he washes it probably once every 3 days when it starts to get oily- Or if he has a particularly messy mission or day, he'll wash it early. It's always just a simply shampoo with a comb through it and then comb through some dry conditioner once it's dry. Harriet is much like her Father(Seb) so she just sort of cleans it if it's messy. She's got longer hair than her fathers 'usual' haircut (At least when he's Sebastrian) so she uses detangling shampoo and conditioner. Nova's fur routine is... River water for the most part. She throws herself in there and just sort of, lies there. When she's allowed in a city she'll have a proper bath but mainly she smells like storm clouds and rain water. Alyx, as a half elf, has to take good care of her hair, as it's rather high maintenance. Growing up with Hobbit Parents allowed her to learn the appropriate hair care for a half-bloods hair. Being half-human, her hair doesn't have to be as washed as much as an Elves, but she takes good care of it. Freya prefers to wash her hair once a week, it doesn't become oily too quickly due to her Front Giant genes. But she takes after her father (Loki) in terms of her hair, it's sleek and shiny so she has to take care of it or it goes wild.

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page