PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art contest #3

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by zestycat

Is this still open?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The deadline for submissions is 10 AM Server Time on Monday 19th of October (3 years ago)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
SeeyaLater's AvatarSeeyaLater
This was such a huge learning curve for me ;w; I enjoyed the experience gained from drawing these guys. Each one probably took 3-5 hours Each one is an individual file, so I can rearrange them or divvy them up by evo/line if wanted. I can also remove/change the color of the sticker effect. It also looks nice with a bright colored background. I just didn’t wanna post all of the options because it’s such a large file. Thank you for hosting!

Entry

EDIT: It was meant to look/resemble an anime poster where all the characters are running.
TikiKat's AvatarTikiKat
I really loved drawing these drawings~

Entries 4 in total

Flarebat

Hydrark

Terravent

Trick-or-Treat

Art Shop Credit
611/1000
HoneyMilkBee's AvatarHoneyMilkBee

Entries

Flarbat

Hydrark

Taiveret

Was originally working on an image with all three but not sure I'll be entering that. Might edit later.
lycanpyr's Avatarlycanpyr
I'd like to participate so I drew my entry in the traditional style. I needed to change the resolution of the image a bit (the file was too big to upload!), but I hope that everything's visible! :D

Entry

artwork © Nunka
avatar & character on it © lycanpyr, pokémon © nintendo
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw

entries

wanted to try some pokemon cards! theres probably incorrect info/meanings with symbols and everything but they can be edited :P
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Need we include all of the starters, or can we just include one, maybe two?
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
You can do one if you prefer. You can pick any of their evolutions too if you want.
Kårñstêin's AvatarKårñstêin
Hello! I was curious how you guys decide on the winners! Do all the mods (or only some of the mods) decide on the best? Do mods do voting of some sort? I'm excited to enter! Also, slightly less significant question, do we know what the gender and nature are of the custom sprite? It's so pretty c:
Red Soul Dew

Red Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a red coloration that manages to emanate playfulness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latias.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +7,915,508
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we'll walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"
I can't answer the judging question, but I can say that if you ask nicely then I can make sure the CS is of the desired gender/nature.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page