PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #9 [Park right or get a fine]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

We saw people park across 3 open spots yesterday. Wat. The ninth Discussion thread for "Dev Log 204" is now open! Please remember to remain on-topic - this includes avoiding speculation outside of the realm of what has been presented. If you have a question, please tag your post with [question] so that it's easier for us to find! Please do not tag suggestions as [question] - please put suggestions in the suggestions forum! Thank you <3
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Shame about the loss of twelve-hour scours... still, the shiny chain code's a nice little consolation! I know people have been asking about that one for a while!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
super sad to see the scour update wont be happening, i was reaaaalllly looking forward to them, id absolutely love if the pre-made scour teams suggestion was considered, that would make me feel better about the scour update being canned. also garth, i just wanna say cause i can kinnnd of see some mis communication happening from your post at some point, you should probably specify that by people streaming you mean specifically staff, i dont know if i missed one little word but i can see some people assuming anyone could stream onsite haha, so people who dont know the invitation was extended only to staff might ask to stream haha. besides that i reallly liked the little recap of the stream, except you leeeeft out the mooost important part where you were banished to the naughty corner >:3c
Icon by me!
I'll edit that in, thanks for pointing it out. I'll suggest Niet look in to that suggestion - can't hurt to look, at least. I'm always in the naughty corner, that's what you didn't know. But yes, I very nearly (near enough, let's be honest) did a bad and banished myself to the naughty corner xD DuchessLunaire even did a quick piece of art as a result xD In fairness... It is a very nice looking corner!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
In a suggestion, now deleted it was also suggested to count albino or even melan with an explaination to how it could work. Would it be possible on PFQ too? :o Also thanks for the multi quote, I hope it would greatly help user to not double post when they want to answer to more than one person xD
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'll have a look at Scour Teams. No promises, mind, but I'll certainly have a look into feasibility. Hard no on Albino/Melan "chain" counting since they aren't a part of any chain.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Peachi's AvatarPeachi

Q: As Berry and Nature preferences aren't going to be visible on the party page, where is that information going to be instead?

A: As it is no longer particularly pertinent information, it will be visible where it's important. That being the summary of the Pokémon itself and your Fields. This would also apply to any other feature where this information would be important - for example, if we decided to make Nature effect scouring somehow then it would definitely be shown when you pick a Scour Pokémon. c:
--- Can this be reconsidered? It's pertinent information for specific nature/berry collectors. You could do something like add it as an opt-in site option to display the information on the party page if you didn't want it to be always visible for everyone.
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja

Q: How many berries could we feed a Pokémon from our inventories?

A: How many do you have? 9,728, you say? Well... That many. Do it. Feed that Pokémon. You monster. Silliness aside, you can just feed them all of them if you wanted (as the dumb joke implies). I wouldn't recommend it, though - you need at least one to be able to re-plant the berries, after all!
--- Forgive me for the dumb question but I'm struggling to understand this too well haha. Will this also affect mass-clicking? Like if I wanted to go and click all of Sei's fields (6,298 Pokémon), would I need 6,298 berries to click them all? Or is this only affecting parties? Or is this only for like, feeding one Pokémon and mass-clicking will just be mass-'petting' with the option to feed them after?

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Peachi's AvatarPeachi

QUOTE originally posted by Doduo

Forgive me for the dumb question but I'm struggling to understand this too well haha. Will this also affect mass-clicking? Like if I wanted to go and click all of Sei's fields (6,298 Pokémon), would I need 6,298 berries to click them all? Or is this only affecting parties? Or is this only for like, feeding one Pokémon and mass-clicking will just be mass-'petting' with the option to feed them after?

quote from Niet

As far as mechanics-based changes go, interacting with Pokémon is now done via a "Pet" button rather than feeding magical berries that appear out of nowhere from an infinite source. Separately, you will be able to feed berries to your Pokémon to gain a small amount of EXP outside of the interaction system, for when you need to boost it yourself - maybe to reach a high evolution level target, or for quicker levelling in general. This feeding will use berries from your inventory as Consumables, giving much more value to them and the Berry Garden feature.
So it won't affect mass-clicking, since no berries are used to click. The berries are instead a consumable to be used (like sweethearts/cookies from my understanding), and Garthic's answer means you can feed as much berries as you want to a Pokemon!
Duusu's AvatarDuusu
[Question] While this is not part of the most recent announcement, I was feeling concerned about whether or not that percentage based exp system was still going to be in place? Is that a set mechanic for the revamp, or is it able to be switched to and from the current, precise one to the percentage by the user? I apologize if I had accidentally scrolled over this being addressed in one of the earlier posts!
Icon is from "Obey Me!", by NTT Solmare Corp.! || My Trade Shop! || Delta Hoarders United!
Collector of special water deltas!
Lv. 86 — 8,475 / 22,447
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page