PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD # 8

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 12345

Tikru97's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTikru97
hypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
@RobTheBobert Which equals to 12 scour missions. The difference is that you don't have to come back every hour to check the scours.
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by RobTheBobert

Um...

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

a scour is now approximately 12~ hours
That's out of context? Garthic didn't say that, the full quote is a question from a user. "Q: If a scour is now approximately 12~ hours, would a not-yet-totemed pokemon simply gather the 5 stickers, and then 7~ items? A: Gathering the stickers is a chance, so there would be 12 chances to gather a sticker - if all 5 are collected then no more beyond that would be picked up and the remaining slots would function as normal." As you can see from Garthic's answer, a "12 hour scour" would come back with 12 hours worth of scour rewards.
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Gallevoir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGallevoir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by RobTheBobert

Um...

a scour is now approximately 12~ hours
It might behoove you to double check the context here.

Q: If a scour is now approximately 12~ hours, would a not-yet-totemed pokemon simply gather the 5 stickers, and then 7~ items?
which in turn is a direct quote from KitKatWitch. He's not saying a scour is 12 hours, he's answering the question of someone else who believed such. Scours do indeed still equal one hour. Which I just see Peachi's already addressed... Still.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
j.pngg.pngo.pngd.png6.png6.png1.pngn.pngx.pngp.png
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Dystøpianist's AvatarDystøpianist
grandmaster.pngd.png
Disregard.
I have a complete set of Arceus plates! You can borrow them for 10k credits/10 gp/2 Zophan a plate! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g8ybtF5fck
EveRiddle's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEveRiddle
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Have no comment about the scour missions. I'm on my profile page more often than not, so combining the two makes prefect sense to me but I can't say I like the fact the trainer is missing. I know the quest list is what replaced it, but honestly I sooner have the quest list be in a drop down thing. My [question] is the Trainer going to be on the profile page anymore, the full sized one? I'm asking because the trainer was the only reason I went through and made sure my browser would be able use that feature.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 0
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hello..forgive me if I sound slow and ignorant but..am I to understand that if one wants to feed their own pokemon berries then the berries would therefore come from one's own inventory? That seems like it would slow things down quite a bit as you have to spend a lot of time first trying to grow these things just to have an ample supply especially if you have a few thousand pokemon, in fact it seems that it would seem to even discourage interacting with your own beasties by feeding them if you have to grow berries first. I have over three thousand pokemon so that would take an awful lot of berries to grow and it would be quite discouraging. Maybe I interpreted it wrong so maybe someone could set me straight. P.S: I actually did read the developer log too.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by BendyDemon

...in fact it seems that it would seem to even discourage interacting with your own beasties by feeding them if you have to grow berries first.
You don't need to grow berries to interact, instead you simply "Pet" the Pokémon to interact with it as normal except you don't need to click one of five berries to do so, just the pet button. Berries are a new feature entirely, a consumable that - similar to cookies - would simply give a boost in EXP from the sounds of it. You interact with Pokémon the same as before, it's just been changed to petting instead of feeding a berry to interact!
Avatar of Dian Rubens from Spice & Wolf
2.pngx.pngo.pngw.png
Type Race Score: 0
Type Race Clicklist: HERE
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Thanks but I was referencing to this from Niet: -Separately, you will be able to feed berries to your Pokémon to gain a small amount of EXP outside of the interaction system, for when you need to boost it yourself - maybe to reach a high evolution level target, or for quicker levelling in general. This feeding will use berries from your inventory as Consumables, giving much more value to them and the Berry Garden feature.- When I read that I figured that, with the soon-to-come feature, it would require a lot of scours and berry growing just to have enough to feed your pokemon if it comes from your own stash. That is what I meant..just in reference to ones own pokemon, not others. Sorry if I was unclear.
Hakano Riku's AvatarHakano Riku
grandmaster.pngb.png
I believe it's the same, you can still interact with your own Pokémon the same as with others. The berries are just meant to help boost your Pokémon's EXP even quicker, since you can only interact with your Pokémon once, and others can only interact with them once. It's just meant as an alternative way to boost your Pokémon along without needing to click a lot to gain EXP I believe! Your Pokémon will be able to gain EXP as normal, berries just give extra EXP to speed up their leveling, so berries will actually have a use ^^ Gaining EXP through interactions won't be any different than PFQ is currently from the sounds of it, berries are just extra owo
grandmaster.pnge+.png
The confusion comes because of the wording especially this part: -This feeding will use berries from your inventory as Consumables- so it doesn't make sense for there to be a 'Pet/Hold All" on your own pokemon but then use berries from your own inventory unless there is a separate button for that. I understand the 'pet/Hold All' for other players pokemon and ones own but if you want to specifically feed your own pokemon, as is seems to infer, then you need a bunch of berries to use outside the interaction function. Sorry..I don't mean to be difficult but I have a hard time trying to figure out just what it is that Niet intends.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page