PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Cries

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
ultra.pngd.png
I suggest that PokeFarm Q Should Implement the Cries of Pokemon, which are heard when hatching eggs, evolving and so on. The Positive Point: 1) It will sound more realistic and feel more fun. No evolution in the game can be as full and convenient as possible without the evoluton theme and the Pokemon Cries before and after. This may also apply for eggs. The Negative Point: 1) When playing the game undercover, it would get you busted. This is fixed by disabling sound on device. 2) Nintendo/Pokemon/game Freak may not allow use of sprites/sounds, but you guys have used the sprites for a while now and absolutely nothing has gone wrong.\ I really think that it should be considered in the game to make the experience more convenient and joyful. Sincerely, Greninja285
credit | pfp commissioned by gezeichnet
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Pretty sure the word "convenient" doesn't belong - either as a pro or a contra. xD Nintendo has never had problems with fansites such as PFQ due to how Japanese copyright laws work. It's vastly different from Western copyright laws. ;) And lastly, while the implementation would be fairly easy to do for canon Pokémon... What about our Exclusives?
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
ultra.pngd.png
I aplogise for the incorrect use of my words. As for the Fan Made Pokemon, Maybe you could make a remix of something?(E.g. Shinxel = Shinx Cry + Buizel Cry) I don't wanna sound too bossy, though. Thanks for your time.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
arceus.pnga+.png
But what about something like Lunupine? How would the staff go about that? Not only that but there's also the megas too. Mega Manectric Q will have to be different than the regular mega Manectric. :p Not against it or anything. I mean it's a cute idea. Just thought I will mention that. *shrugs*
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
ultra.pngd.png
Lunupine's cry may be able to made from scratch or edit other Pokemon cries. As For MEga Pokemon Q Formes, First Find who designed it eg Sei, Garthic, Niet. If Niet Designed it, Make it half Absol Cry Plus the regular cry of the Mega Frome Q That he designed. If Garthic designed it, you could remix A Riolu cry with the Mega Forme Q Cry.
arceus.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by greninja285

Lunupine's cry may be able to made from scratch or edit other Pokemon cries. As For MEga Pokemon Q Formes, First Find who designed it eg Sei, Garthic, Niet. If Niet Designed it, Make it half Absol Cry Plus the regular cry of the Mega Frome Q That he designed. If Garthic designed it, you could remix A Riolu cry with the Mega Forme Q Cry.
Find the person who design it and they remix it? O.O Well seeing how the one's who made it is one of the member Graphic Team and the Graphic Team kinda dwells in well...art (and will probably be busy doing that?) seems a bit odd for them to do it.
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
ultra.pngd.png
I didn't mean that. I mean the person Coding the game eg niet does the sound/remix using the sounds for the mega forme (Which are the [maker]'s Pokemon sound and the [pokemon] sound.
arceus.pnga+.png
Ah, I see. Well I won't say that Niet can't/can do it. Because A) I don't know Niet and B) I don't want to say something that will come off as being false so yeah ^^ But I will say that as such who dip a bit into sound, it's actually something that takes a bit of time since it will involve experimenting with the quality of sound and so forth. But I'm not against the suggestion. I want to see what kind of cries that could be created for the exclusives but I personally see something like this being something that won't come for a long while with the recode and what not.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
champion.pngc.png
Interesting. I was a bit iffy at first, but I can see this turning into something great. The only problem is that I, and I assume lots of other people, honestly don't have time to sit down and listen to the cry one we reach a certain point. For example, if we hatch 6 eggs at the same time for shiny hunting, we would most likely go immediately to Shelter/Daycare/Lab to look for more eggs to hatch. While newer plaer might find enjoyment in hearing it, most advanced players might completely look it over.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
NotLeo's AvatarNotLeo
ultra.pngd.png
Sorry. I didn't think of that because i'm a Noob. :3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page