PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Charmeleon wants to Trade (A PG PFQ Creepypasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF >

Pages: 12

Hello. If you think that this title is similar: it’s because this is a sequel to another story I wrote: ‘Charmander wants to Evolve’. Before this story begins, there’s 3 things I need to say: 1. This is not a one-shot. Please do not comment until you see the words ‘The End’. 2. All names/usernames have been changed to protect privacy. Any similarities are simply coincidences. 3. All events in this story are fiction. ØR ÆRĒ THÊŸ¿
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
October 28, 2019 Hello. My name is SprixieSprite, and boy, do I have a story to tell. Ever since he moved a month ago, ‘weird things’ have been happening to my brother, commonly known as ThatBoi21. First, it was the horde of Ho-Ohs in his Breeding Pairs field, then it was his dog barking at the wall non-stop at around 3:00 am, and now it’s something about a “Your Charmy Andre” or something like that. I don’t know much, because the only reason I play Pokéfarm is to farm my favourite Pokémon: Charmeleon. I read a bit of his “true story”, and I’m not believing it. I’m sure that he just wants attention, so I’m ignoring his posts. Around 2 weeks after his last post finishing up his ‘terrifying tale’, he sends me a PM.

PM with ThatBoi21

TB21: Sup Me: Hey. TB21: You read my story? Me: I’m busy, I’ll do it later. TB21: You’ve been saying that for the last week, it’s important for your farm if you read it. Me: Why? It’s just a story after all. Lol. TB21: It’s more. It’s a warning. Me: Warning shmowning. TB21: You’ll be sorry if Charmander sneaks into your Charmeleon farm and deletes them all. Me: Yeah, but I’ll know that it’s weird because I keep a list of all my Charmanders, if there’s an extra, then I wonder Trade it or shelter it. TB21: Chamanders. Me: ? TB21: Charmanders. You said Charmanders. This is no ordinary threat, Charmander can
I stop reading the PM, because I know my brother is a fool if he can’t see that I’m fine. Even if there was such thing as a “YourCharmandyr” or whatever he called it, I’ll be safe. You know why? Because he’s digital. And I’m real.
October 29th, 2019 Something weird happened to me. It was around 5:00 am, and I groggily woke up and hopped on Pokéfarm to check on my Charmanders and Charmeleons. Then, I got a PM from a random user with an odd name.

PM with ?!?

?!?: Hello there. Me: Ugh. Do you read? ?!?: Excuse me? Me: My trainer card. You didn’t read my trainer card. ?!?: ? Me: It specifically says ‘DO NOT SEND ME RANDOM PMS’. Goodbye. ?!?: Wait. ?!?: If you go, there will be consequences. Me: Yeah right. What are you going to do? Report me? ?!?: I can do much worse. Me: Yeah right. XD ?!?: Do not test my patience. Me: Ok, weirdo. Imma gonna just go and report you now for harassment. ?!?: I wouldn’t do that if I were you. Me: Exactly. I’m not you.
So then I click on his weird username, and while his page is loading, I think ‘Huh. I thought your username had to have at least one letter, not just symbols like exclamation marks and question marks. Must be a new feature’ just as the page finishes loading. I blinked a few times to make sure I was awake. I was awake. My screen was showing me this: Weird, my laptop never glitches out on me. The moment I finished reading that, my screen quickly flashed white, then it froze on this. I wasn’t playing Pokéfarm on a phone or tablet. I was playing on my laptop. I pinch myself and say ‘it’s just a bug.’ Before turning off my laptop. Then I think back to what that player told me in the PM.

QUOTE originally posted by ?!?

I wouldn’t do that if I were you.
Did he know this would happen?
October 30th, 2019 My computer just went back to normal. I was thinking on bringing it to a shop, but as I unplugged it, the screen flashed green, then everything was back to normal. I was viewing my party, and nothing changed. Just to be sure, I checked my Pokémon, and that’s when I saw it. The notification. It said ‘?!? Wants to trade with you’. I click on it. It shows me that ?!? wanted to gift me a Charmander. There was a message attached to it. It said ‘I’m sorry for bugging you, to make up for it, I’ll send you a Charmander, because I see you have a Charmeleon farm. Enjoy. I was stunned. it was a shiny Charmander. I accepted the trade and sent a PM to my brother.

PM with ThatBoi21 (2)

Me: Guess what. TB21: Did you read my posts? Me: Even better. TB21: What is it? If it’s better than that, it HAS to be good! :D Me: A random dude gave me a Shiny Charmander! :P TB21: Did you just say a shiny charmander? Me: Why? OH! I know why! Me: You’re jealous XD TB21: No, I’m not! It’s dangerous! Me: No, it looks normal. No weird name. No glitching. NOTHING. You’re just jealous that I got a shiny and you don’t. I’m going to make a fine Charmeleon out of it. TB21: DON’T DO THAT! READ MY POST! PLEASE! TB21: YOU’RE IN DANGER! TB21: PLEASE! Me: Whatever. TB21: PLEASE BELIEVE ME CHARLOTTE! IT’L END YOU! Me: An Innocent little Charmander? Jacob, It’s digital, it can’t hurt me in the real world. Me: I wanted you to be exited for me. It’s just you, you, you. Bye.
I close the PM, feeling frustrated. “Why can’t he get it?” I ask the Charmander, not expecting a response from an inanimate pile of pixels. But, something happened. I’m probably just tired, but I thought that Charmander’s expression changed. For a second, I thought it smirked at me.
Then, I remember that I needed to get groceries. I plugged my laptop in and grabbed my phone as I left my apartment and went outside. “The grocery store is only a few blocks away” I say to myself as I cross the street. “I can use the exercise.” I begin to walk the three blocks to the store, and the Charmander left my thoughts completely. Then, at the halfway point, I had a feeling that I was being watched. I looked around, but saw nobody. Both sides of the sidewalk were completely empty, besides the occasional dog walker or cat. I decide to check my phone so I don’t look like a crazy person, and that’s when I saw it. My phone’s camera app was open and it was facing me. I shrug, and close the app. ‘I must’ve left the camera on before I turned my phone off last’ I concluded. It had to be that. It had to. A few minutes later, I arrive at the store. People are hurrying around, buying last-minute Halloween decorations. I try not to get trampled as I make my way through the isles. After finding all my groceries, I find that all the registers have long lines, so I pick the one that seems the shortest. I pull my phone out of my pocket and open Pokéfarm. Out of habit, I count my charmanders and charmeleons. Wait. Where’s Charmander 125? I number all my Charmanders and Charmeleons, so I can keep track of my 1023 Charmander chain. But Charmander 125 was gone. I double check. Charmander 122. Charmander 123. Charmander 124. Charmander. Charmander 126. Wait. Charmander? I have a Charmander with no number? I thought I did all of them. I check the Charmander, and realize that it’s the one that ‘?!?’ gave me, but it seems glitched. Its sprite looks like a normal Charmander, but it has the shiny symbol. Odd. Then I notice its bio. ‘Hello.’
What. The. Heck. That wasn’t there the last time I checked! Was it? I erased it, then safari crashed. Odd. I re-opened it, and saw that there was a new message there ‘You should of known better than to not trust your brother.’ This just keeps getting weirder and weirder. I’m officially scared now. Even if it was ?!? who did this, I never told him I had a brother. How did he know? Was it my fault for this happening, because I didn’t listen? I decide to send a PM to Jacob.

PM with ThatBoi21 (3)

Me: HELP ME PLEASE HES REAL HES GOING TO HURT ME!!!!! TB21: Relax, What are you talking about? Me: Charmander! You were right! He talked to me with his bio. He knew about you. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! TB21: Calm down, panicking won’t help you. Trust me, I know. Me: You’ve dealt with this thing before, right? How do I get rid of it? TB21: If you read my story, you w0u1d Kn0% [| ~£~£{*~£~££{~£~£~£|£~£}££}£~£<£<‘113933[ERRORERROR_400_ONLY_TWO_PLAYERS_CAN_PM_AT_THE_SAME_TIME]]}^{{^ ?!?:HELLO THERE ;&:&3&3@3 Me: WHAT. TB21: Wut. ?!?:YOU REMEMBER ME, DONTYOU? |¥{&:&:& TB21: I got rid of you! Shawn messed with the code! ?!?:HEDID ;&:&2929/9-92 ?!?:UNTIL YOUCAME ALONG CHARLOTTE. ]£{£~££|£{ Me: HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? ?!?:BECAUSE ERRORERROR.EXE.401YOU_CANT_CHANGE_YOUR_NAME_VIA_CODE_CORRUPTION Ÿœūr Čhårmäñdēr:ITS MEJACOB: IM ŸŒŪRČHÅRMÄÑDĒR ,&;&:::@:@:@/ TB21: CHARLOTTE! LOG OFF NOW! Me: But you! TB21: DON’T WORRY ABOUT ME! LOG OFF, I’Ll DEAL WITH HIM, IT’S MY FIGHT! Ÿœūr Čhårmäñdēr:IDON’T THINK SO. ]+|£|£|¥~+||£~ Ÿœūr ČhårmäñdērREADY OR NOTCHARLOTTE, HEREI COME. &:&:&3@/@2
I quickly log off and run home, the sun is setting, and I’m scared out of my mind. What do I do? Will Jacob be ok? I wish I listened to him. As I enter my apartment, I slam the door and lock it. Then I get a PM.

PM WiTh Ÿœūr Čhårmäñdēr

Ÿœūr Čhårmäñdēr:IWANT TO PLAY WITHYOU. ~£|£{¥|¥| Ÿœūr Čhårmäñdēr:IFYOU WIN, ILL GO |£|££|{£{ Ÿœūr Čhårmäñdēr:IF IWIN, YOUJOIN ME, FOREVER. ||£|£\¥¥|¥|¥ Me: Ok, I’ll play. Ÿœūr Čhårmäñdēr:GOOD. ]*|*~*~¥~¥ Me: What game are we playing? Ÿœūr Čhårmäñdēr:LEAVEYOUR COMPUTER ONYOUR COUNTER. WE’RE PLAYING HIDEANDSEEK. I’M IT. ITBEGINS AT 5:00.
I leave my computer on the counter as promised, then I check the clock. It’s 4:50.
What do I do? I only have 10 mins to get ready to play. I need help. I take a screenshot of the conversation I had with Charmander on my phone and email it to Jacob and his friend Shawn, who got rid of Charmander the first time if I remember correctly from Jacob's "rants'. Then I get their responses via email.

QUOTE originally posted by Shawn

OMG. IT'S BACK. HOW? I'm going to your place now with the code to get rid of it. Play its game. Stall for time. I'll take 5 mins. Good luck.

QUOTE originally posted by ThatBoi21

Oh no. Don't worry, Shawn just texted me and we're coming over to stop that thing. Keep it distracted for 5-7 mins and we can stop it. Good luck.
I think i'm ready. It's 3 mins to 5. Oh no. I hide in my bedroom closet and peek out at my counter, and my laptop is flashing this MS-Paint image. He's coming. I can feel it.
My computer flashes red and orange colours, then the power goes out in my apartment. I pull the closet door a bit more closed but I leave a small crack for my to see what was going on. Then, I hear it. Footsteps. Tiny footsteps. That are getting louder. And louder. That’s when I saw the shadow. It looked like a human, about three feet tall, and with large claws. Then I noticed it’s tail flame, glowing brightly. Charmander was here. And it evolved into a Charmeleon. I tried to hide my panick, it’s in the real world, and it’s hunting me! ‘Just keep quiet’ I tell myself. ‘Only a few more minutes before Shawn and Jacob get here. Then, I hear a deep voice. “Come out, come out, wherever you are!” It calls. What do I do? Before I can think of an answer, it sniffs the air, then begins to head towards my bedroom. It then turns towards me, and slowly begins to reach for the closet door handle.
Time seems to slow down as Charmeleon reaches out towards the doorknob to he closet I was hiding in. Then, it swung open. It was Jacob! “Thank goodness!” He said. “The power went out, and your laptop is busted.” “C-charmeleon..” I begin to say. “What?” Jacob responds. “What do you-“ He was interrupted by a scream and an otherworldly roar. We race to my kitchen to see Shawn lying on his back. Jacob picks him up. “You ok?” “He’s here! Charmander!” Shawn replies in a petrified tone. “He- he evolved! He threw me across the table and ran into the room over there!” He points to my spare room, which was under renovations for leaky pipes. We all enter, and see it. A large Charmeleon with black eyes and red pupils. It looked shiny. “Hello Charlotte.” It says in that deep voice I recognized from before. “I was distracted by your friend to win the game.” A smile covers its face. “You came out: you cheated. I win.” He opens his mouth as it begins to glow. “SCATTER!” Shawn yells as we dodge a Flamethrower attack, setting fire to the wall. Charmeleon uses fury swipes, and we manage to dodge, until Shawn flinched and Charmander grabbed onto him, and seismic tossed him against the wall. “HOW DID YOU DO THAT?” I yell at Charmeleon as Jacob tends to The now-knocked out Shawn. “Because I feed on fear to stay alive, to stay sentient. That’s why I attached myself to a sceptic like you Charlotte” it says with an evil laugh. “I’m not afraid of you!” I yell through tears. I close my eyes as Charmeleon used flamethrower again. But it never hit me. I look up and see a figure standing in front of me: absorbing the blow. It was a Wartortle. I recognized it. It was Gusher, my starter. “G-gusher?” I ask. It turns and nods at me. “I accidentally sheltered you, I’m so sorry.” It gives me a “I forgive you” look. Then it turns back to Charmeleon.
Charmeleon and Gusher, fighting in real life. Something I thought I’d never see. They squared off with each other, until Charmeleon let it a bloodcurdling cry and charged at Gusher, who easily dodged due to me training him max in speed and defence. He retaliated with a super-effective water gun, which caused Charmeleon to yell in pain. He landed a fury swipe on Gusher, but after a second, he smacked Charmeleon with his tail, causing to reel backwards and trip over his own tail. After a few more water guns and flamethrowers, Charmeleon pinned Gusher to a wall and prepared wing attack (even though he has no wings). Gusher gives me one last look, then escaped Charmeleon’s grasp, then proceeded to tackle Charmeleon into my laptop. After a flash of light, they were both gone, and my laptop was ok, and opened to my fields. I check my laptop. Charmeleon was locked in a field, and Gusher was at the head of my party. Smiling. Dear readers, don’t worry. Charmeleon has been dealt with. He’s done now. He stays locked up in my field, with Gusher watching him like a hawk. If he ever escaped, it would be unlikely. So, still be careful. And don’t accept Trades from Charmeleon. THĒ ĖÑD 0R 1ś 1T?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page