PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 257258259

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
"Would you mind? Thanks." she clacked the extended claws together as an explanation, making certain the treebound person could see and hear it as well, she waited for the person to go up and get them down, when they were down... "Yeah sorry about that butI doubt you want to first end up in there and then get puncture wounds from being grabbed, anyway, you good? Nothing missing?" she was tilting her head here and there, observing this newcomer and spying for any angles that could show problems, she would pat them down but again... the claws were an issue, they looked human enough, and humans tended to be... squishy. ----- The five minutes quickly passed, and Toré was immediately thrust back into the fray against the infused bird monster, fist clashing against feathered blow, after a microsecond of thought, he quickly moved in front of Iliya, having her grab hold as he 'used a shortcut' to get further into the Abyss, using the same one to immediately get back to his opponent, he didn't need her becoming a target and making this even harder than it already was, the exchanges back and forth were brutal on the goat boss monster, learning the patterns becoming quickly impossible, Martlet's DT-Infusion was allowing them to do what humans normally did, adapt on the fly and learn their opponents, "Really starting to lost my patience here... and my time..." the fact things were getting dusty around him had not escaped his notice, nor had the slight drip coming from the bird, he was losing soul integrity and she was losing the ability to keep their body held together, as was oft the fate of the DT-Infused, they usually melted, suffering a fate worse than death or worse... becoming an amalgamate, and he couldn't do a damn thing about it, they either needed to snap out of their blood lust, or that serum needed finishing. The goat snapped, swinging that heavy spear Aislin had given them and sending the bird monster flying away, he realised his mistake when he saw the armor clattering to the floor, the scene from his worlds past replaying in his mind, "Oh great, now we're both on a rapidly depleting timer... except unlike me, you can't have someone sub in to delay it..."
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
Upon seeing the extended claws, the corner of Lux's lip twitched into a nervous smile, and he glanced aside. "O-oh. I see. It's no biggie." 'Did that larger dragon spook 'em after all?' He thought to himself. In the direction he was looking in, he could see someone else in a far off alleyway. Their body language looked anxious. Once helped down from the tree, Lux descended the ladder on shaky legs, then leaned on the tree for support. "Phew! Sweet, sweet, solid ground..." While his limbs got used to gravity again, the youth took a moment and looked himself over. He had a few nicks from where the branches had scratched him when he first fell into the tree, but was otherwise no worse for wear. He dusted himself off and put his hands on his hips with a small grin. "Nope, all good here!" He looked back towards the alley. "Though, while I was up there... I saw someone back that way. It was too far for me to tell for sure, but they seemed really nervous. D'you think they might be in trouble too?" *Gabriel has been noticed...*
Forum ava is from 2022's Advent Calendar! Dragon Type Race trophy by LightMoonBeam Jan '24 Normal Type Race trophy by OrangeMosquitoe
He had.. frankly just been standing in the same place for a few moments, as still as a statue. Gabriel was still pretty on edge over the new environment. It was nothing he had ever seen before and that was meant in a negative way. The towering city did freak him out a bit as it caused him a slight sense of claustrophobia, even the city he was from wasn't this bad. But it was most likely due to the change of scenery that he was feeling the way he was. Gabriel had to take a few more deep breathes before he chose his new plan of action, he had already left the alleyway. So the best option was to find another person and try to ask where he was without sounding like he didn't just wake up in a dingy alley. He wasn't keen on walking around in a place he had no clue about as it could definitely lead to him getting lost or somehow getting himself hurt. Of course he could try finding a shop- if this place even had them. Maybe he could ask for a map or something similar to it. But his best guess was to now just try to find someone, while he couldn't see much of anything beyond the buildings he could see the sky at least, and what looked like a few trees sticking out from behind them. He decided to head to an random direction, he began to walk down the path as he quitely looked around. The city was.. nice looking. Of course, but it was still unnevering for everything to look so different. He silently hoping he would soon encounter someone.
Ruby was ready to start screaming. "PLEASE!" she said. "Anybody?" She really hoped somebody would notice her. She kicked at a tree and hopped around in pain. "ARGHHH!" ~~ Liela was still extremely confused and was currently sitting on the ground.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Lina brought her right knuckles to just under her nose, thinking for the briefest of moments, the claws on that hand digging into her scales but not piercing, good to know her natural armor still held up against her own claws at least, "Hrm, they're probably like you then, quite literally 'new here', " she turned her head in the direction this person had looked to, "Why not approach them? I'll be around in case anything happens to be wrong with the situation, though if they're like you, I doubt anything could happen, since they'd be back at ground zero... after that, we'll talk a bit so I can figure out who'd be best to help you get acquainted with these circumstances, can take some... getting used to on this planet." she turned to the side and swept an arm out, gesturing for them to take the lead. ----- Toré had his opponent pinned once more, but his focus wasn't on the fight, it was on something he'd felt finally awaken, that soul he'd picked up and absorbed into himself outside of this worlds Ebott, it was up and had quickly adapted to it's surroundings, his eyes shut as the goat communed with it, and before long, his soul retreated into his body, being replaced by a blue soul, eyes having changed colour to the same blue, a quiet 'nyeh heh' vocalising, the grip on the bird suddenly became a lot more precise, the cage of bones surrounding said monster making it impossible for them to move, the quick jump back portraying more energy than Toré had had prior, this soul had already mastered the body it was using, and was now simply observing, swirling a conjured bone through the air, waiting patiently.
poké0827's Avatarpoké0827
*I'll move Lambda in my next post.*
Lux nodded along as the dragon spoke, though some of their words didn't fully sink in just yet. When they said 'this planet', however, that gave him a bit of pause. Only then did it occur to him that he fell through a hole in the ground, but somehow ended up in the sky. 'So is this place...?' He shook his head, brushing away the thought. He could worry about that later. For now, he wanted to make sure that other person was okay. "Alrighty, let's-" He had only taken a few steps when he heard a loud thud. A nearby tree shook. He glanced back and forth between the alleyway, and the direction of the crashing noise. His eyebrows scrunched a little, and he glanced back at the dragonoid. "Hm. Did you hear that? D'you think...?" Could that be another person? Was landing in trees some kinda custom here?? Lux's attention felt split. His brain still felt a little scrambled from his fall. He stood there for a few more moments with his hand to his chin. He watched as the person he saw stepped out onto the street, and gave the dragon an apologetic look before pointing towards the tree. "Could you check over there for me? Be right back." He headed across the street, walking towards the person with glasses before he could change his mind. It'd probably be better for another human to approach them anyway.
Gabriel almost jumped out of his skin upon hearing a loud sound coming from an spot that he couldn't pinpoint in his state. He took a few moments to recover from the sudden startle as he took some deep breathes to calm himself, again. He quickly raised his head once he heard what sounded like footsteps, and he could see another human that accompanied them. Gabriel was relieved to see another human, though he was hesitant to actually get closer. He didn't know this person's intentions, even if he had all the features a human had, and the fashion sense of one. He could never be sure if it was an actual human or.. something, acting as one. Though that was a dumb idea as things like that didn't exist. He thought of his choices for a moment before sighing and beginning to carefully approach the other man, maintaining a safe distance between the two. He silently hoped the guy could understand him, he didn't know the language in this new place. He spoke in a calm voice, despite the signs of paranoia written all over his face. "Hello- uh, do you know what this place is called?" His question gave away the fact that he didn't know where he was, which did worry Gabriel. What if this man tried to rob him? or stab him? He didn't have anything to defend himself- his eyes quickly gazed over the guy. He didn't look like he had any weapons, unless he was hiding something in his belt or pockets. But he didn't look particularly threating, he would probably be fine, he hoped so.

Pages: 123··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page