PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Rowlet Lover's Journal [WIP - Literally a Mess]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

POLL: Hi! Did you know me already before reading the journal?

Total votes: 17

You must be logged in to vote.

Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
master.pngb.png
Hey! Welcome to my journal! My name is Foxzebra. Feel free to browse around, find out more stuff about me, or just look at some art and stuff! If you want to talk about something, I am very open to PMs! There is nothing here PG13 or sensitive, so don't worry about that. I mostly post here just of my PFQ experiences and art. It's been a while so I'm trying to update this to the best I can (I took a like 3 year hiatus). I am not so talented to have made all these templates! I want to give some thanks to those who have spent lots of work in making these. Credits are somewhere in each template. Do you like this journal? Well, go check out my sister's journal here. Her name is Aloevera. c: Table of Contents: 1: Introduction (You’re here lol) 2: About Me More to be added! This is a work in progress.
Adorable pfp drawn by the talented Armarouge!
~My character is a rowlet based on Nanashi Mumei
My favorite VTuber
~
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚d.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚a.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚6.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚8.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ~I'm a friendly, owl-obsessed avian-enthusiast™ and rowlet-lover Ɛ(◉Θ◉)3~
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +43,256,416
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +41,093,587
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +23,349,114
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
master.pngb.png
About Me Name: Foxzebra, Fox, Madison Gender Female (She/her) YOB: 2003 Sibling: Aloevera is my sister! <3 Where Do I Live? East coast of the USA Hobbies Draw, play Genshin impact, play OSU, and collect rowlets! Languages? Fluent in English, can speak some Chinese (Cantonese) Pets? 2 dogs and a bird! Favorite Color and Animal: Blue, Snowy Owl Favorite Pokemon: Rowlet, swablu, and torchic (rowlet is my ultimate favorite as you can probably tell) Favorite Berry Preference/Nature: pechaberry.png Jolly! ^-^ (Sweet) pechaberry.png I also like the following natures: gentle, relaxed, modest, brave, bold Favorite Types: Flying and Dragon (I love dragon and bird pokemon) Favorite Legend: Articuno but I really like the bird trio in general (both Kanto and Galar) Favorite Starter: Rowlet of course! Torchic is my second pick and charmander my third. How Do I Play? Mostly on desktop when at home, mobile at school. Open to PMs? Yes, but not random convos unless I know you. Sometimes I get anxiety with sending messages, and I am not the best at small talk conversations. I am happy to help you with anything if I can though! Open to Battles? Yes! Be sure to specify what type of Pokémon you want to use (mega, legend, etc). Open to Gifts? Always c: I will never resell or trade away something that you send to me on purpose. Open to Trade? Depends. I don’t do dex trades or sell my pokemon, but I’ll definitely help with your trade evolutions. I can also give you regular rowlets from my hunt if you would like! Vivillon Patrern? River 6.png Maravol Pattern? Beast Am I on Other Websites? I spend most of my time on Genshin Impact these days, but you can find me on OSU as well (PM if you want to know more about this). I also have a toyhouse but most of the stuff is privated/outdated.
master.pngb.png
Goals and Progress My current goals on this site are: 1) Hatch a melan rowlet [Complete] 2) Hatch a female melan rowlet 3) Hatch a delta shiny rowlet [Complete] 4) Hatch a delta albino rowlet [Complete] 5) Hatch a delta melan rowlet 6) Own every delta special rowlet/line possible (every type and S/A/M combo) Additional goals to improve gameplay-wise: 1) Reach Arceus at some point 2) Obtain a shelter pass star [Complete] 3) Buy a shiny charm(s?) [Complete] 4) Sort through all my fields
master.pngb.png
Wishlist! For Gifts and Convenience! -
master.pngb.png
Some Sprites Made for Me
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
master.pngb.png
All Possible Rowlet Types
normal.png
fire.png
water.png
electric.png
grass.png
ice.png
fighting.png
poison.png
ground.png
flying.png
psychic.png
bug.png
rock.png
ghost.png
dragon.png
dark.png
steel.png
fairy.png
master.pngb.png
- -
master.pngb.png
-
master.pngb.png
-
master.pngb.png
-

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page