PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Implementing Ash-Greninja (Oh here we go again...)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123··· 678

Before I go into anything, I already know this has been suggested many times and my chances of this getting approved are next to zero. That does not mean I'm not going to give it my best shot, especially when my favorite Pokemon is involved. I've read the majority of these suggestions and to be honest I don't think they are very good so I thought I would give it a try. Reasons Ash-Greninja has been rejected: Because you aren't Ash. You don't need to be Ash to use this transformation. In Pokemon Sun and Moon, you can use Ash-Greninja's transformation during a battle. This is because it is purely the Battle Bond ability doing the work, it doesn't matter who you are and it doesn't take anything from the trainers part. It just shows that the Battle Bond ability is extremely rare within Greninja. In fact, even in the anime it was shown that someone else could use the Battle Bond Ability too. A long time ago. They could use that exact transformation. It also showed that the Greninja looked EXACTLY the same as the Greninja we see in the anime and the games. Which leads me to the next reason that things were rejected. It would require many different models based on trainer sprites No... Once again. As previously mentioned, in the anime it was shown someone else could use it and it looks the same. In Sun and Moon it can be used and it looks the exact same, doesn't matter what you are wearing. This is evidence to suggest that Battle Bond Greninja's transformation is meant to look this way, regardless of the trainer. Therefore, no remodels necessary. Ash-Greninja is a stupid transformation Sorry you feel that way, however not everybody thinks that. It's actually a very popular Pokemon and that's most likely the reason that you have so many requests and suggestions for it. The community should not be deprived of a transformation for a purely biased reason. I find it strange that every single other Pokemon from the games has been added here other than Ash-Greninja. Sure it might be a strange transformation in comparison to other stuff, however it's not much of a stretch from mega evolution. Even AZ Floette is obtainainable and you couldn't even legitimately obtain it within the games because it was unreleased, yet a perfectly legit Ash-Greninja isn't here. Ways to implement Ash-Greninja: Ability Capsule In the games the Ability Capsule is an item that can be used to change a Pokemons ability to the other (not including HA's). This does not work within Ash-Greninja in the actual games, however I feel like this is the most logical way for it to make sense without getting too far-fetched. When used on a regular Greninja this could allow it to transform into Ash-Greninja and they could 'find a way to make it permanent' like they did with Mega Evolution and Mega Stones. Considering items on Pokefarm have different properties to what the actual game has, I don't think this is much of a stretch. Costume in Dressing Room Greninja could be given a costume in the dressing room that makes it look like this, that way it won't ACTUALLY be the transformation but just a Greninja that has clothes on that make it look like that. Then people who hate Ash-Greninja will most likely be fine with it, since it's not the form and people who like Ash-Greninja can buy it with ZC (which will help fund the game) and allows Ash-Greninja fans to have what they want. It also ensures that you have EVERY Pokemon within the game and will stop the relentless suggestions. I'd just like to mention this again, I already know this has been suggested and rejected many times. I don't need people using that as an excuse to try and make this thread negative. Thanks for reading this (because I'm sure you are probably sick of seeing Ash-Greninja posts) and let me know what you think of it, I'm almost certain this will get shot down immediately but hopefully the response will be positive.
Score: 0
selocon's Avatarselocon
No support. The name of the ability is BATTLE BOND, we don't really bettle here, so it'd useless to have a BATTLE transformation.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

No support. The name of the ability is BATTLE BOND, we don't really bettle here, so it'd useless to have a BATTLE transformation.
Mega Evolution is a battle transformation, Z-moves are for battling. Yet, they are in the game. In fact pretty much everything is battle orientated.
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Also: what are Spars? Anyways, support. Ash-Greninja seems like a pretty glaring omission, especially since AZ Floette is here.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
selocon's Avatarselocon
I had a munch longer reasoning from my friend who works at PCI in the game modeling department, but I could already see the PMs of wanting insight into future games/putting in X/"hooking them up" with stuff, so I deleated it. In general, the reason it looks like that in the anime/games is the number of images/models they'd have to create would take months.
Copycat75's AvatarCopycat75
no support. as for the point that another trainer in the past used ash greninja and it Looked the same, it is likely to be the trainer that was talked about in sinnoh. that trainer is said to look exactly like Ash (to the point that he had a pikachu)

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

I had a munch longer reasoning from my friend who works at PCI in the game modeling department, but I could already see the PMs of wanting insight into future games/putting in X/"hooking them up" with stuff, so I deleated it. In general, the reason it looks like that in the anime/games is the number of images/models they'd have to create would take months.
While that may be true, if it's good enough for the ACTUAL Pokemon games, I feel it should be good enough for Pokefarm. Trying to go one step ahead talking about making different multiple models is pointless if it doesn't exist in the full on games in the first place.
niet said he won't put ash greninja in pokefarm in a few of the previous suggestions of the ash greninja

QUOTE originally posted by Thenekoexorcist

no support. as for the point that another trainer in the past used ash greninja and it Looked the same, it is likely to be the trainer that was talked about in sinnoh. that trainer is said to look exactly like Ash (to the point that he had a pikachu)
That's an interesting theory. The timeline on when Battle Bond first happened is a little hazy, and the aura guardian from DPP was about 500 years ago so it could work out. It's a bit out there though. Can you hide away the fact that it's the same in the game though? Sure it might be due to sprites, but if something is pointing you in the same direction wherever you look, wouldn't you just believe it's in that direction? (By that I mean all evidence shows it looks the same whoever wields it, there is no evidence to suggest otherwise, so why is everyone so determined to deny it?)
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
Support. I don't really mind Ash-Greninja but I really don't understand why not let the people who want it, well, have a chance to get it.

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page