PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

more feild room??

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

um hi, i was thinking that you ( i mean the mods and all surpreme rulers of the site) can raise the amount of pokemon in a feild to 100 (or aleast 50 or 60, whichever you want i guess)
This is in the summary of rejected suggestions already. You can buy more fields or release pokemon.
My shop

My Regular, Shiny and Albino Living Dexes (WIP)

All pokemon are UFDT. Help would also be greatly appreciated. Normal Dex Shiny Dex Albino Dex

Advertisements

Please at least take a look at these threads! They are all offering great services, and are worth taking a look at. Allimpson's Birthday Raffle
Credit for my avatar goes to the Hello Internet Podcast.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
100 is also way too much for how big the current field box is. If you use align to grid, you'll see that 40 Pokemon perfectly fill the box. Any more and it gets cluttered.

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

100 is also way too much for how big the current field box is. If you use align to grid, you'll see that 40 Pokemon perfectly fill the box. Any more and it gets cluttered.
bigger box room??
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
That would require a resize of some sort, which doesn't seem reasonable. Besides, in the games, each PC box can only hold 40 Pokémon.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Kläïrïnëttë

That would require a resize of some sort, which doesn't seem reasonable. Besides, in the games, each PC box can only hold 40 Pokémon.
Actually it's 30.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Sorry but no support i think the fields are fine the way they are and to have to where you can put 100 pokemon in one field seems like it would be a bit annoying to some people and waste of time for others. It's not that hard to save up or trade for credits to buy more fields or release the pokemon you don't want to make more room simple as that.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.

Actually it's 30.
SSSH!!! don't let the site overlords hear!!
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys

Actually it's 30.
Ah, my mistake. Either way, I think it's fine the way it is with 40 per field.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Is a total of 10,000 capacity not enough for you???
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page