PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 211212213214215216

SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
74th / top 6%
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
I wanted to use the new eggs as well! tho they were kinda a last moment thing but I still chose eggs who fit the scene lol 130th in the top 10%!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Ahh I couldn't find a way to make the eggs work, great entries Trevor and Mirica! I was so indecisive about what kind of submission I should have done, satisfied with the result all things considered :} You ranked 77th out of 1,368, placing you in the top 6%
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
This took me so long to make, the amount of times I restarted has gotta be some kind of record doesn't help that I only had my phone. That said, definitely paid off.
. You ranked 4th out of 1,368, placing you in the top 1%.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here
tamhay's Avatartamhay
You ranked 15th out of 1,368, placing you in the top 2%. I just quite enjoyed doing this one
Avatar and the 4 horseman drawn by me
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
25th place/Top 2%
Reima's AvatarReima
17th from 1,375~ Pretty aight I'd say :2 Used Zamazenta's own colors as the main baseline and then added the purple and green. Not quite a rainbow, but fun no less~
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 1814
SuperJedi224's AvatarSuperJedi224
83rd / top 7%
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
this is one of my more favorite entries I've done, look at the two rocks hanging out :) 467th in the top 34%, I'm kinda disapointed this didn't do too well but I really love how it turned out regardless
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Mirica199 - I absolutely LOVE it :-D the table with the vase & flowers, the wooden chairs, and you featured a Geode egg this week as well. Scenes are so difficult to do well - to have the idea not get lost - you did Very well with this one, imo :-) I wanted to do the eggnest thingy with mine, very happy with how I made the confetti 'flow', and my unexpectedly high placing...
- You ranked 32nd out of 1,375, top 3%.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 3517 pts Current Shiny Hunt 6/645 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)

Pages: 123··· 211212213214215216

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page