PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🍓Strawberi CSS: A PFQ Accessibility Tool

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > 🍓Strawberi CSS: A PFQ Accessibility Tool >

Noahverse's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNoahverse
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Shuppiberi

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

I have another question! in the shelter module, are we able to program it to utilize either flute instead of refreshing? sometimes I prefer just eggs, sometimes just 'mons, but never just reload if it were possible to program in just one or the other, it would make life so much easier!
This could be possible, with the new button architecture. I'll make an issue for it in the tracker. Edit: I forgot to say, there's also an option to pick just one of the white flute or black flute to be the reload button instead. It's under the Shelter Module. I'm talking about having multiple reload buttons on the screen at the same time.
Aaah, I've actually been working on this for personal use (I use both flutes a lot so...), but I could share my version of the code on the issue tracker if you want? :)

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

v-fairy.pngfairy.png: 8558 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page