PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Clearing Notification for Evolution? Evolution Lock?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Clearing Notification for Evolution? Evolution Lock? >

Battermesh's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBattermesh
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by DroganTheDragon

Not all games lock evolution at lvl 100. the SW/SH games, if you give them a candy of any sort, they'll still evolve. (I believe this works in all the newer gen games too.) people sell everstones for extremely cheap on the market, so i find no need to support this unless you suggest that exp lock also locks evolution. But even then, I wouldn't support that, as we have an item to lock evolution.
I understand that, but what I meant by that is that you have to intentionally go out of your way to feed a Pokémon a candy to get it to evolve.. it won't keep trying to evolve every time it levels up because it can't level up anymore. Thats what I mean by instead moving it to the hamburger menu / clearing the notification from the Farm News screen, just so you're not constantly being notified that a Pokémon can evolve. I did have the idea of the EXP Lock preventing evolution / clearing the notification, but it's kind of redundant for the reason I was suggesting this anyway xD since it would be to keep people from being able to see how much exp they get from interactions without the Pokémon constantly trying to evolve. Edit: Added pros and cons to the initial post
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page