PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Mass-Click Weekend 113 Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion > Mass-Click Weekend 113 Discussion >

KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by leporidae

the egg reminds me of bunnelby + bunneary, though it could also be a dinosaur-like pokemon bc of the science fair hint? (also dont we already have a numel variant? idk if theres any pkmn we have multiple variants of)
Yeah we have a few. Pichu has a flying and a surfing variant, the Snichu is a sneasel-pichu hybrid. Pikachu has snowboarding/surfing/flying variants and the Weavile/Pikachu hybrid. Raichu has the first three Pikachu variants as well. Then Houndour line has both Frosdour and Orthrus Houndour, and the Gligar line has the vampire variant and the Litleo hybrid Glileo. So not a ton, but not unheard of. Honestly when I think science fairs, the first thing I think of is my classmate's baking soda volcano going nuts cause he decided to spice it up with coke and mentos...so honestly I could really see this being an overly-erupting numel. On the other hand, though, the fact that it's specifically called a "cursed" science fair project makes me wonder if it's a ghost type of some sort Idk though. I feel like I've seen a similar egg *somewhere* on the site before, I'm just not sure where >_<
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: b.png r.png Paused Hunt: b.png k.png with a 2400ish chain Type Race: fighting.png 599
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page