PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Scale number of Gems 'Hatched' with Egg EXP

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Scale number of Gems 'Hatched' with Egg EXP >

Mimthyss's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMimthyss
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
I completely agree with the sentiment expressed about different values! I realised when writing the first example on how each player would end up with about 300 gems in an hour that the values were wack but couldn’t think of another idea in the moment haha. So thank you for your responses, and I have added to the first post to note this adjustment as I think it’s a much better idea. :)

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

I do think this would be a good change, but I agree that matching exactly with the TR system would be way too many gems. I think if you scaled down the TR system it might work out. Decimals can be converted using the usual RNG factor (ie 2.5 gems = 2 gems + 50% chance for a third). Additionally, if this were to be implemented, I think the Ravyne counter would need to be changed from being multiplicative to being additive. In its current state it essentially functions the same as being additive anyway (1*2.5 is the same as 1+1.5).
This is also an interesting idea though I’d be curious to hear you explain a bit more, i.e. how much do you think it should be scaled? Like 10x for example? But I don’t know how that would work for the eggs that would be worth 1 or 2 gems based on the points system, for example, so I’m not as sure about how that would work. I did consider mentioning changing the Ravyne counter but wasn’t sure on how. I like the idea of it possibly changing to additive so that again it prevents gems getting out of hand particularly for those bigger hatches, especially since as you say, it works pretty closely to an additive bonus at the moment anyway.. I will edit the first post to mention this point as well. Thank you!
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
j.pngv.pngo.png2.png5.pngg.pngx.png 8.pngs.pngl.png2.png1.pngg.png ~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page