PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Scour energy

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > Scour energy >

Badgerpaw's AvatarBadgerpaw
ultra.png
I think I actually have several Pokemon whose energy is still going down even after being put on rest (they're at 0%, and I always swap them in the 30's) and at least one 'mon who is showing 0% energy whilst still having a yellow energy bar. Edit: I just wanted to ask for clarification regarding resting (as far as how you intended it to work, anyway) Is a Pokemon considered resting when they specifically are not on a scour mission? Or are they only considered resting when there is no scour mission going on, period? (Also, I very much wish there was a way to check a Pokemon's scour info outside of deployment) Edit 3 days later: I sent a fresh squad out starting earlier today, now that the tournament is over. They've been out for a few rounds, now. All 4 stayed at the same energy level, until I sent them just now, where one of them out of nowhere dropped an extra 15%. So, they all started at 100%, and now three of them are at 46%, while one of them is at 31%. All of them were in a neutral area until the last mission, where I swapped a couple of them; this caused one 'mon to now be in a disliked area. This 'mon, however, is NOT the one that dropped lower. Further edit: Six hours after previous edit. I did not send them on another mission afterwards, and in fact did not send anyone on a mission afterwards. Not only have they not recovered energy in that 6 hours, but their energy is 4% lower than it was, despite resting the entire time.
Avatar by Rick Griffin https://twitter.com/rgriffincomics
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page