PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in adding a totem sticker voucher

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > adding a totem sticker voucher >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
wikieditor.pngarceus.pngb.png
I'm a bit on the fence. I like this idea but Totems are also suppose to be kind of harder to get (since in the game it isn't easy to just get a Totem Pokemon). It also states that in the US/UM games, "Totem-sized Pokémon can be only obtained in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, where they can be received from Samson Oak at Heahea Beach after meeting him for the first time at Route 2 depending on the number of Totem Stickers the player has obtained." Then when you find out how to obtain the Totem Stickers you get, "They are scattered throughout Alola and are easily recognizable because they shine, but some of them are hard to find because they are covered by other objects or are visible only from certain positions." I've seen PFQ at least try to keep on par with the games so this is probably the reason for the whole scour search (must adapt with it being a bit different). Yes we have Super Totem Stickers for the PFQ Totems but users also only get that through the MCW (though some usually sell them afterwards) in order to actually give a prize. I for one wouldn't want to get told that there is a new totem but I would have to do the scours just to get it after putting work into doing the MCW lol. Do not get me wrong I like the idea of it being like the Data Volumes/Mega Stones but I also like the idea of trying to keep it close to the way the game is played. Sorry if none of that made sense lol.

QUOTE originally posted by saberia12

support and this would save so much time especially with the current tourny id have to pause any totems i was doing just to get the tourny ranking up and this is a luck tourny kinda
You don't have to pause your totem search since according to the Wiki "Totem Stickers and Zygarde Cells will override normal finds. Therefore, the points rewarded will be for what the users would have gotten for the normal find." If I remember correctly this was told to us (or verified) from either Niet himself or one of the staff members (It has been awhile tbh). I have gotten different amount of points for finding a Totem Sticker though.

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page