PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in mostly making sense (but usually not)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > mostly making sense (but usually not) >

Azurealis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-fighting.pngAzurealis
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
╔═════⋆⋅✦⋅⋆═════╗ Type Race ╚═════⋆⋅✦⋅⋆═════╝
Because I don't remember things, I'm putting down all my type race teams and scores here for future reference. (read: in case I get the sudden urge to look back at a team I was on half a year ago)
Well, here they are!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

March 2024

Team Hydro Vortex! This was my first race, and it was super fun! I hunted randoms, didn't get any specials, but I got a ton of Z-fragments and earned 1580 points!

April 2024

Team Shattered Psyche! This was my second ever race, and it was awesome! I managed to beat my old high score with a score of 2,522 and a bunch of special Noismogs! With this last fellow coming in clutch on the last day: I love him, but I really wanted a girl ^^

May 2024

Team Black Hole Eclipse! I led this race, it was my first time, and it was great! I beat my old best from last month and managed to score 2,839 points! We also ranked really high, in 4th place! We were in the running for third for a while, but Team Fire beat us to it... oh well! We'll get them next time! Got these lovelies as specials, a new all time high for sparkles in one race: And this gal, who I will definitely be using as a battler <3 Super fun race, everyone was so nice, and got so many Z-Frags out of it!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Pshh, actions have consequences? You don’t know what you’re— oh, wait. That actually explains a lot." ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comic Journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page