PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 PFQ Goals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > 2024 PFQ Goals >

Hamez's AvatarHamez

QUOTE originally posted by Hamez

Here is my card! Goals for 2024: 1. Lead Type Race Twice.
I would like to do it more often but it's a lot of work heh
1/2 - Lead Dark Type Race March 2024. Team did really well! 2. Work on getting all Wishforged up to Nintendium
Which would only purely happen from melan hunting because I have no motivation to accelerate this at all lol
3. Start a Journal Living Dex
I don't think this will ever happen lol
It's been quite some time since I last updated because been busy and haven't bothered tbh lol But I have the energy/motivation to update~ - Top row is almost done, three squares were done during the sei day before march type race, got really lucky! These were all previous hunts that I had to add another member to the family because of paradox forms. - Feb Type Race (Poison) was tough. Was able to get another Legendary Melan (Eternatus) but the Paldean Wooper was killer. So I'm just now getting around to my Seviper hunt. - Mar Type Race (Dark) was comparatively very fruitful. Was able to get 7(?) melans during the event and then finished sableye hunt a couple days after. RNG is crazy weird and I'm not complaining. at. all! - Finally finished my swablu hunt, and got a delta melan from it!!! He's a rocky bb~ - Looking forward to the rest of the year!

My Card

BINGO
Twin Melans
Under 100 Chain Melan Birthday Melan - July 8th
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 15,204 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 45/500
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page