PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Supplier Pass Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Supplier Pass Suggestions >

xaandiir's Avatarhypermode-12.pngxaandiir
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Even if a timer is implemented, is there anything stopping someone from ordering the eggs anyway? You can only sign up for a tournament 3-4 days in advance before the tournament starts. Given the timer you are proposing, it would not be short enough for those eggs to be boot anyway. And what is stopping someone from using the supplier to order those eggs 23 hours before the tournament starts? I think a system to lock the passes will keep people from tradng the passes and giving others that unfair advantage, definitely. But I don't think a time limit will stop that unfair advantage you're talking about. I also don't really see it as an unfair advantage either. Would you say that people that can afford to buy hundreds of DCP have an unfair advantage in some hatching tourneys because they are not restricted to the free shelter + daycare adopts? Just because someone can afford to purchase DCP or buy from the supplier doesn't make it unfair, I think it is just them using the systems available to all members. They just happen to have the currency to afford these things.
  • about me
  • hunts
  • goals
xaan | any pronouns
summon_cel.png 453/1000
Current Hunt: Machop 3/4 melans

Team fighting.png Type Race: 2080

Goal: 5,000 points To badge...
737gem_ghost.png needed
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page