PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Qualifications of A champion(Short Story)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > The Qualifications of A champion(Short Story) >

Years pass. seasons change. Smokescreen Improved and evolved, Eventually becoming a Gengar... And I Began Catching other pokemon, As Smokescreen helped me Realize that my Medicines and Poisons could be further refined... I was 14 when it happened. a group of people from Unova began settling Westward. The Region Expansion Project. I received orders from the grandmaster to join the Project, and so I was away from the region for 4 years. during this time, Team Plazma Rose and fell, twice over. During This Journey, I caught MANY poison type pokemon, but the Harsh Trip was stopped by a great Marsh to the Southwest. There were people there, Decended from some Shipwrecked Kalosian Pirates from centuries ago, and The natives of the land. they were surprised to see other people, having believed for the past 500 years or so, that The "light of ruin" had wiped out all other humans. behind technologically, They Accepted us travellers eagerly... and it was here that I earned the nickname "poison Witch doctor", after I helped a man suffering from A bacterial infection Using My Croagunk's Toxins to make an antibacterial cream. and so, I spent around a year getting there, Two Helping Get the area Established, and one getting home... Where I found a strange note. /Miss Silva. we at the pokemon league would like to offer you a position as gym leader, replacing The recently Retired Roxie, who after two years as a gym leader, decided to call it quits to go on tour with her band. if you except, make your way to the Leauge HQ. We hope to see you there. -Alder, Former Champion./ I was shocked... but after discussing it with my family, I decided to accept. so I Loaded up on supplies, Picked out a team of six Strong Pokemon,Pokémon, And headed out... to victory road.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page