PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Supplier Pass Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Supplier Pass Suggestions >

JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Honestly, the Supplier Pass system needs a significant overhaul. I did not anticipate how much they would be used! At the very least I will be looking into Supplier Passes granting more than a single extra slot, which will greatly reduce the number of items needed. However, they are quite overpowered in some ways, so I will also be looking at making a change where the Pass is "locked in" while the order is in progress. The item would be returned to you when you collect the order. This would mostly impact those who borrow Supplier Passes, as the lending would have to last throughout the duration of the order and you cannot just sit on the eggs permanently. Speaking of that, I think outright removing the collection time limit was a mistake. I will be considering bringing it back - although much more forgiving than its previous 24 hour period. All of these are "vague plans" at the moment, but I just wanted to give some insight into what options I'm considering right now.
interesting ideas so far, if you add back the timer, would you perhaps consider putting an extra long timer or even no timer specifically on legendary eggs? i cant imagine being able to hunt the most expensive of pokemon if they disappear before the chance arrives or if im too slow 😔
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal fairy.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 6,933 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page