PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Supplier Pass Suggestions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > Supplier Pass Suggestions >

Sanae Kochiya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSanae Kochiya
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
i would like to support this suggestion. with change of time, also the wya the game is being played, begins to change. more and more users have found solace in befriending each others and begun socializing, for one more purpose: to find someone who they can share their passes with. not only is it a bond that is made, with users you soon will be entrusting your own valueable passes. but it is also for some a way to connect with others they usually dont meet. it is a great way to find others with same interests. overall i think this idea of bulking together passes, up to 10s is a great solution to an overall tedious process of singular trading passes. not only is it more safe, it also makes up for a way for users to engage in the use of passes. i would daresay, this method would encourage more users to invest gp into supplier passes, and see an influx of supplier usage overall. i can only see this suggestion as a solution to a community positive experience.
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page