PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Arceus Wonders

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans > Arceus Wonders >

Ashki's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAshki
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

Member Application

User name: Ashki Member Role(s) You'd Like: Shelter Hunter Do you have pairs you can lend? I have a few in my pairs field, hopefully more in time! Seasonal Turtwig 96% Snowpoke 98% Puppod 96% Orthrus Houndour 98% Arctic Numel 96% Happy to lend for up to 2 days max if necessary! Do you have free pairs? Not yet! Do you have free fields? Not marked, but anything in my 'Needs Sorting' can go for free! How actively do you play PFQ? Very active! Daily and often here for long amounts of time throughout the day. Preferred nature: N/A if none N/A Do you have any specific region(s) you'd prefer to help with, as opposed to helping with all regions? Nope! Why do you want to join our clan? I'm about 90 eggdexes away from Arceus rank and I have had SO much help along the way; as well as getting help with the last dexes I need, I would love to start shifting to helping others as well! Summarize what this clan is for: Helping each other with eggdex/maintaining full eggdex, and creating and loaning out pairs for this purpose. Tell us how to access the Pokemon Requested Listings: Locate the region that your wanted eggdex is in, click listings, and find the pokemon you're looking for!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page