PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [0/3] The Wire's Wares! - Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > [0/3] The Wire's Wares! - Art Shop >

NoBrainCells's AvatarNoBrainCells
grandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Porrim

Hello! I love your work <3 I hope it's okay that I'm asking for a commission and an adopt in the same post?
y.png Ida, Fetch me an ID!
  • Hello! I am: Porrim
  • I want the ID of: Tauros x Houndoom
  • I will be paying: 750 GP
  • I'll keep this ID on: PFQ, Toyhouse
  • Also! I do not mind if you put the design here and link to me.
s.png Bishi! Hook me up!
  • Hello! I am: Porrim
  • I would like a: Fullbody
  • Can you do this of: Here are my pokemon OC's If it's allowed, could you pick the one that inspires you the most? n_n
  • I will be paying: 700 ZC :D
  • You should know: There are three pages for you to go through so I'm hoping you'll find at least one that you vibe with!
  • Also! I am okay with PMs for more details. I also do not mind if you put the completed product here.
Thank you in advance!!
Hello! Perfectly fine to ask for both! I am elated! y.png : For the Tauros x Houndoom design shoot over the payment and I'll throw it in the sold adopts tab - consider the design yours and feel free to modify or personalize it in any way you see fit! ^_^ s.png : Esmeralda looks so cute! I think I'll try a crack at them. I'll PM you with progress and will aim to finish it within the next few hours if not the next day! If you have any questions or want further information, you're welcome to PM me! C:

💬
Hello. My name is Ida Wire. I am not from this platform, but you can can certainly make my time here easier by tossing me a berry. Do be wary of Dr. Data.
y.png [ Journal ] ☆Art by me☆ ☆ground.png [0] points.☆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page