PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Be able to edit pms

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Be able to edit pms >

Soa's AvatarSoa
ultra.png
This is a quote from the Summary of Rejected Suggestions thread. If a suggestion is included on this thread, it does not automatically mean it will never be considered again. If you feel you have an argument that trumps the reason for rejected, particularly if you are able to show how the benefits would outweigh the drawbacks, please make a new Suggestions thread about it. I see stuff being rejected if it has been rejected before without it being considered that a person could have better ideas where it could be better than the reasons where it was rejected in the first place. People automatically say it was rejected before in a forum even if a person could have new ideas where it could work. I know this is rejected. I still want to say something about it. I only support it if a word is misspelled then the person should be able to fix it. Any other edits I don't support. It would not be unecessary and open to abuse to be able to correct a mispelled word. Also deleting old pms is not open to abuse. The only way it could be open to abuse if people can delete or edit pms if they are new or somewhat new. A person would not report on old pms they would do it on new or somewhat new pms. I can't see how it is open to abuse if the pms are old. I can only see it can be open to abuse is like I already said if the pms are new or somewhat new. Another thing could work is if the pms and forums could be saved on the server side where the mods can see the original message and also see the edited message then it would not be open to abuse. Example discord has all messages on the server regardless if a person deletes it or not. Maybe do something like that so there would not be abuse about editing or deleting pms.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page