PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 2024 PFQ Goals

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > 2024 PFQ Goals >

InHystericz's Avatarhypermode-12.pngInHystericz
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Hello ^^ These are my goals for 2024! I'm just getting back into being more active so alot of my goals are based around that! Most of the bingo mons are full lines or finishing hunts but for ease it'll just be one xD Please let me know if i did this wrong or if i need to fix something!
  • Participate in type races more often. I used to be a very avid type racer but due to burnout and the lack of motivation I went on a huge on and off hiatus.
  • Be more active in my clan. This goal is all about the Arceus Wonders clan, I’ve been in the clan since i joined the site (at that time it wasn’t the arceus wonders clan) and with the hiatus, i stopped contributing and helping out as much as I used to and I would love to be able to do that again.
  • Get all badges to nintendium/wishalloy. This one is pretty self-explanatory but It’s been a goal of mine since I discovered what wishalloy was xD
  • Make a start on my shiny/albino living dex (Kanto). I’ve always wanted a shiny/albino living dex but have never spent the time to get it done, so this year my goal is to complete Kanto and hopefully get started on another region.
Edits: Updated Alolan sandslash, removed shiny applin & replaced with melan darkrai (Realized I had enough shinies xD). Added Melan Whirlpede, Added Melan Mew

My Card

BINGO
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: summon_cre.pngsummon_gir.pngsummon_hea.pngsummon_lug.png Shattered Psyche
Score: 966
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page