PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [OPEN] ⭐ Lemmy's Art Lemporium ⭐ [0/3]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > [OPEN] ⭐ Lemmy's Art Lemporium ⭐ [0/3] >

PrinceLemmy's AvatarPrinceLemmy
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hello! I have some pretty cute Pokemon art, so I figured I would let them find homes! If you want to commission S/A/M bait or just a cute representation of your favorite Pokemon or OC, I am willing to take on a few simple commissions at a time (I'm new to commissions!) If you are more comfortable PMing me, please do so! That being said, here are the basics:

Rules:

1. 50% Prepayment at the time of accepting, of course! 2. After the art is done, I will PM you a watermarked version so that you can make sure it's correct, and then I'll make a post in the thread and/or also send you a full resolution link (Google Drive) after the rest of the payment is made! :) 3. After I hand it off to you, you will be responsible for hosting the image (via an uploader) if you want to display it. 4. Give me 2-3 days if during the week or a few hours to 3 days if it's the weekend. 5. You may resize/crop your commissions, but I stil retain the right to use the image for promotion/portfolio purposes! 6. I would appreciate credit if you choose to display the art, but I will not make a big deal out of it. Referring friends is great, too! 7. Typically, Pokemon (and some fakemon) only

Prices:

For Small Pokemon/ Medium Pokemon/ Portrait (Face): 250ZC / 1250GP / 1M Credits / 1 Box Box boxbox.png For Large Pokemon (Half Body): 300ZC / 1400GP / 1.5M Credits / 1 Box Box boxbox.png + 50ZC For Large Pokemon (Full Body): 400ZC / 2000GP / 2M Credits / 2 Box Boxes boxbox.png
Tips are always welcome :)

Order Form:

Which Pokemon?: Details (Shiny/Albino/Melan etc.)?: Preferred size? (default will be 800x800 if not specified): Full body, half body, or face? (For large Pokemon): Any Extra Description:

Current Examples

Open images in new tab to see better resolution
Small/Medium
Fakemon/OCs
Large/Multiple Pokemon
Matchup Checker

Matchup Checker

Account Upgrade

(item.png: 0)

A heart-shaped item that allows you to see exactly how compatible a breeding pair is.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +3,609,155
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Shiny Charm

Shiny Charm

Account Upgrade

(item.png: 0)

A mysterious charm that, when activated, doubles your chances of hatching a Shiny Pokémon for 24 hours.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +6,608,794
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFairy
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page