PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The Ledger [Moving]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > The Ledger [Moving] >

MissMilotic's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMissMilotic
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Type Race
  • 2023/2024
  • Past
  • Ratings
  • Current Score
Type Race Planning/Stats!
Type Hunt Score
6.2023 v-normal.pngnormal.png
r.png2.png
7.2023 v-psychic.pngpsychic.png
2.png5.png
8.2023 v-flying.pngflying.png
9.png
9.2023 v-dark.pngdark.png
k.png
10.2023 v-ghost.pngghost.png
k.png
11.2023 v-fighting.pngfighting.png
z.png
12.2023 v-rock.pngrock.png
h.png
1.2024 v-poison.pngpoison.png
u.png
2.2024 v-ice.pngice.png
k.png
3.2024 v-grass.pnggrass.png
k.png
4.2024 v-steel.pngsteel.png
k.png
5.2024 v-ground.pngground.png
k.png
6.2024 v-bug.pngbug.png
k.png
7.2024 v-dragon.pngdragon.png
k.png
8.2024 v-fire.pngfire.png
k.png
9.2024 v-electric.pngelectric.png
k.png
10.2024 v-water.pngwater.png
k.png
11.2024 v-fairy.pngfairy.png
k.png
Content 2

Leader Ratings

The feedback I've received from users during Type Races I hosted!

August '23 - Flying

- Great communication and support! - :3 Thanks for hosting! You did great! - Honestly the kindest leader I've had, and very supportive and active even though we didn't place very high - amazing team experience this month <3 - idk you but I love you - Great - Slilexa was very supportive and helpful to their teammates! - I really liked the egg guide we had and the clicklist, both were extremely helpful for my first type race <3 - I think you did great !! Very good thread and constant support :)

July '23 - Psychic

- Very involved and enthusiastic! Wondering lead :> - Our Leader did a Very good Job!!! Hopefully next time we be in the middle. I have fun😁🎈👍 - Supportive and friendly leader, kept the thread updated well and encouraged us to have fun and do our best! - Completely perfect c: They were very active, organized and supportive <3 Great work team ^^ - Great, updated everything daily and kept everything in check. - You were so supportive of the team! While I never posted in the thread, I was lurking! I think you did a great job encouraging everyone ^_^ - You were great - It was a lot of fun! The leader was very supportive! Thank you. - Kind and proactive! Added me to the clicklist without me even formally asking, which motivated me to participate more in the Type Race this month - I think you did a fantastic job:) - Very active and supportive, glad they were the leader - Keep up the great work! - very engaged and nice to be around! - good work leading the group!!
Score: 5895
Content 5
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only
  • Shop
  • Type Race
Summons, S/A/Ds, Z-Crystals, BPs, +much more!
Was previously known as Slilexa but I changed my name! My Type Race Score is 5895
Credits
BBCode/CSS: Firefly (ALeafOnTheWind) Graphics: Fay (Fallure) Commissioner: Slilexa For use by the commissioner only
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page