PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop I'm a Robot

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Beep Boop I'm a Robot >

Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I am going to share a 'quick sweethearts feeding' method I learned from InsaneHysteria that they came up with. Feel free to use it. It should work on mobile or desktop. This method only works for 95+% pairs. Here are the steps. 1. Set one mon of the pair to notify you when happiness is below 59% Should look like this: 2. Open 2 tabs, one for each parent, you will need to keep these open. 3. Feed each parent 5 sweethearts (exactly 5 no more, you can do less but if you go to 6 the popup will drop). 5 sweethearts from 59 will get your mons to ~98%, because they arent max happiness the pop up will remain on the screen. At this point go to a different tab where youre clicking and just click until you get the notification that the pair is below 59%, then you can feed 5 sweethearts from the popup that was opened previously without having to navigate through the item menus again. Then its just rinse repeat. If you accidentally overfeed one partner, get both to 100% and click til the notif comes up and do step 3 again. Its better than having uneven happiness. Additional tips: On desktop I play pokefarm splitscreen on one monitor, i find the second screen is the best place for these feeding tabs. I usually have a youtube vid on the side too so i can be entertained.
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page