PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Being able to lock Pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Being able to lock Pokemon >

Flapple's AvatarFlapple
grandmaster.pngc.png
I think this could be an easy and helpful suggestion for some people It's possible to accidentally release a pokemon when mass releasing (pokemon go has the favorite function for this reason) and i cannot forsee the situation where someone accidentally goes to their pokemons farm page, accidentally clicks the drop down, and accidentally hits "unlock" and "release" in that order. There is already a lock on certain special pokemon, I don't see why it would be such a big deal to implement it as an option for other pokemon since it's already a function on the site. The only thing is that I can foresee this not being used AS much due to a lot of dex trading and constanty locking/unlocking pokemon youre hatching and trading (if you plan on that) could get really annoying. Theres a great community here who are always willing to help lost shelter releases as well, I've seen it the few times its occurred so even if it gets accidentally released it'll find its way home (hopefully) :) The only thing I can think of aside from "lock" is a "Favorite pokemon" option (similar to pokemon go) but I think that would just fall into putting them in a special field rather than any site implementations.
by ruevex
🍎Journal🍎 icon by magsimillion
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page