PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Udon wants no disturbance ˗ˏˋ✩ˎˊ˗

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Udon wants no disturbance ˗ˏˋ✩ˎˊ˗ >

Udon's AvatarUdon
master.pnge+.png
  • Who?
  • My Persona
  • What's more
  • Pokemon
  • Clicking Policy
Udon | Female | Asian

🔮 Want to know what person I am?

Hmm...I'm just an introvert enjoy drawing and reading. I love cats and my personality resembles much like a cat on alert: avoiding strangers, keeping distance and so on. I used to have a cat growing up with me like a family member and we love her. Being not the energetic type I like to cuddle in bed, with my pillow. I love foods even my stomach is weak. Just enjoying the idea of eating without actual eating if you know what I mean. Some of my favourite foods are yellow peach, waffle, pancake, Castella, raspberry and of course udon! Taking reading as a hobby, I like Fantasy or Adventure genre involving magic particularly. A classical example is the Harry Potter series, however, I read much more Chinese novels to be honest. They are mainly Wuxia武俠 novels by Jin Yong金庸, Xianxia仙俠 and fantasy light novels from Korea, China and Taiwan. In leisure time, I like to think about my OC's background stories. Sometimes I browse twitter for inspiration and lose count of time. It's really a time stealer XD Similar cases applied for Pixiv, Pinterest and Youtube...... Since I am not good at gaming, I love to watch people streaming their gameplays and somehow experience how it is like. (Fun fact: The first time I played Pokemon, I got lost in the hometown for an hour, encountering rattata and pidgey just to have my starter pokemon passed out because the game was in full japanese...) Generally speaking, I mainly play light mobile games e.g. FGO, Blue Archive, etc.

🌸 Click this to meet my Persona~!

She is a Sharkkit. The speices is a creature mixing shark and cat as the name suggested. I input similarities from me on both sides: intimidating appearance of sharks and skittishness plus neuroticism from cats. Check out the Feline Five study about cat personalities, the research article is interesting! As you can see, she is a monster cat (Yōkai) wearing a shark hoodie. This girl is pessimistic in nature and lack of confidence. She always questions her skills and gets depressed easily.
drawn by me
Scorpio: She cherishes her friends, holds goodwills as well as grudges obstinately. ✦ Accessories: A pair of pink glasses, oversized hoodie for comfort, a star hairpin to hold up her thick abundant hair. Last but not least, her teal Converse's sneaker boots for fashion. ✦ Donut lover: What she's holding is a donut from Mister Donut, the Strawberry seasonal special 🍓~! You can see the dried strawberry crumbs on it :D ✦ Shark might bite: Be Careful! It's alive~!!! ✦ Rainbow Pastel: you might notice that over her body and hair, she's quite- the dreamy and romantic type secretly...
💭 What are some good tags that will amuse me? ✦ Cats ALWAYS✦ ✧ Halloween ✧ ✦ Autumn ✦ ✧ Axolotl ✧ ✦ Festivals ✦ ✧ Circus ✧ ✦ Fairytales (esp. Red Riding Hood) ✦ 💬 What foods do I like?

There are SO MANY I can't list all of them! 🍨

🍒 Desserts! (Pancake, waffles, Castella, Red Velvet cakes, Pandan cake, Japanese Baumkuchen, Coconut Split Pea Pudding, Egg tart, Chinese sweet soup糖水 e.g. Black glutinous rice, Sago, Doufuhua, Eggs and beancurd, Snow Fungus Papaya Lotus seeds, Sweet Potato, Water Chestnut, Tang Yuan......) 🍇 Fruits (Fruit tea, jelly, gummies, popsicles) 🍜 Udon, Pearl rice, Stir-fried Glutinous Rice, Dried Scallop & Egg White Fried Rice, Yakiudon, Tomato soup udon with beef, Macaroni Soup with hams, Baked Penne in White Sauce with Tuna or Chicken and mushrooms, Stir-fried Vermicelli, Dim Sum點心 e.g. Shrimp dumpling, Spring Roll, Shiu Mai, Traditional Steamed Sponge Cake, Custard Buns, Turnip cakes, BBQ pork buns, Rice noodle rolls.....)
💭 List some comic/anime I like?

Hmm...I can t-r-y to only list SOME? 🔖

CLAMP series (Card Captor Sakura, X, Chobits, Tsubasa...) Hunter x Hunter, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Sailor Moon series, Pretty Cure series, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hayao Miyazaki series, EVA, Gundam series, Macross series, Naruto, Detective Conan, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Death Note, Pokemon series, One Piece, Oofuri, Haikyu!!, D.Gray-man, Jo-jo, Digimon series, DoReMi, Hikaru no go, Mob Psycho 100, Zatch Bell!, Angel Beats, The Kindaichi Case Files, Yakitate!! Ja-pan, Keroro, K-ON!, Black Jack, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, Your Lie in April, Natsume Yūjin-chō, Tokyo Ghoul(?), Kuroshitsuji, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Sound! Euphonium, Shugo Chara, Violet Evergarden, MONSTER, Gakuen Alice, The World God Only Knows, Log Horizon.....
💬 Now some novels I have read...?

Most are either Fantasy or Adventure ✨

Harry Potter Series, Jin Yong Wuxia series (The Return of the Condor Heroes) Mo Xiang Tong Xiu Xianxia series (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation, Heaven Official's Blessing), The Unique Legend, The Story of Saiunkoku, The Twelve Kingdoms, Shiki, Global University Entrance Examination

Click to see my favourite pokemon!

sweet-love.png My favourite type are ghost.png and psychic.png s.pngi.pngu.png8.pngz.pngu.pngs.pngn.pngx.png6.png p.png3.pngx.pngw.png4.png9.pngh.png5.pngf.pngq.png9.png8.pngd.pngb.pngj.pngu.png3.pngs.pngi.pngl.pngh.pngj.png0.pnga.pngc.pngs.png w.pngu.pngy.pngf.pngd.pngf.pngx.png0.pnge.pngf.png 2.png2.pngv.pngs.png3.png1.pngx.pngv.png9.pngm.png1.pngb.pngj.png0.pngj.pngc.pngo.png Followed by fairy.png and dragon.png 0.pngr.pngf.pnga.pngq.pngd.pngf.pngy.png2.pngt.png4.pngq.png2.pngb.pngd.pngu.pngs.png The fifth one comes dark.png g.pnge.pngz.pngf.pngl.pngc.pngi.pngg.png0.pngj.pngi.png3.pngb.pngr.pngs.png6.pngc.png1.pngy.pngy.pngh.png4.png
It is hard to say if I am a fan since the first Pokemon game came out, I did watch the anime since the beginning and read about manga of the series. However, the one who owned the game was my brother. The first one was Pokemon Red version because he loves Charizard that time. I cannot get used to battle so I tried the Pinball game and trading card instead.
✧ I Won't click/ clickback emtpy party. ✧ Fields under construction, not S+S. ✧ Highly recommended to use QoL~! ✧ Will try to click back even on PKRS
Coding: MossDragon Background: HERE Mooncat: nyanfuw Lunar Phases: Lacrimon Hanging star: Gasara Little Crow: I-crows-I Down Bun: Chipi-Chiu Soul Gem: King-Lulu-Deer Pastel Divider: Ponnui Pink Bun: VioletCascade Sylveon: thewrabbithole Bunny: Adorelee
Avatar @Official Blue Archive art in THIS & Signature doodle @me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page