PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Replacement of 'Gender' from Outfit Customization

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Replacement of 'Gender' from Outfit Customization >

Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Ayy, throwback to when I suggested this idea when the new avatars came out As I did then, I still 100% would love this to be a thing, as A Nonbinary™ who feels uncomfortable with how the "Neutral" style looks so they have to use the "Male" option. :') Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, more body types aren't likely to happen anytime soon (if at all) due to the amount of art needed to accommodate that. It's something I would really appreciate, as a Not Thin™™ person myself, but I understand the reason behind it. Despite that, I feel renaming the body types to be less gender-centric would be much more feasible and is still worth doing. (You can read my larger thoughts on the topic in the linked post above, haha, as my opinion has not changed since then) Even modern Pokémon games don't ask if you're a girl or a boy, just what you look like. (They do go on to use gendered pronouns that match your appearance, unfortunately, but, yknow, baby steps)
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page