PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Crunch Time- A Foodies Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans > Crunch Time- A Foodies Clan >

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Hello! I am Clairefairy or you can just call me Claire! I'm from America and so I may have a bit of trouble converting some recipes but I will do my best! I love to cook but due to working full time nights it can kind of be hard for me to do it as often as I'd like! I love to find simple, yet flavorful dishes that can be popped into the oven and forgotten about! This first recipe I will share is really easy and if the measurements are a little off; it will not ruin this dish at all! A lot of it is going to be personal preference based on spice.

Savory Roasted Sweet Potatoes

What you will need: • 2-3 large sweet potatoes cut into bit sized pieces (probably roughly 200-300 grams) • Olive oil (1-2 TBSP; 15-30 g) • 2 TBSP of brown sugar (30 g) • 1 TBSP of chili powder (15 g) • 1 TBSP of cumin (15 g) • 1 TBSP of garlic powder (15 g; if all you have is garlic salt then omit or reduce the amount of salt you use!) • 1/2 TBSP of onion powder (8 g) • 2 tsp paprika (20 g) • A pinch of oregano • Salt and pepper to taste Preheat oven to 400F/205C. You can either be classy and measure out the spices into a small bowl, mix and then sprinkle on top of the sweet potatoes or you can sprinkle the seasonings directly on top of the sweet potatoes and just mix to coat. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are easily pierced by a fork.
Currently buying: summon_jir.png × 238 / 500 summon_los.png × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page