PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #1 [insert-name-here]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #1 [insert-name-here] >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png
That post was made before the announcment of the sequel, and makes no specific mention of that quote applying to the sequel. Therefore, we can't assume it applies, no matter how recent. Using your logic, I could assume pfq2 will have quests like the reboot was planned to have. But it's still not confirmed, so you can't assume it's fact. The only things we have confirmed now is that there will be a sequel, and it'll have a slightly updated clicking system. Everything else is up for grabs. @CorvinNoikrow That's possible, except what we know of the sequel is it isn't a completely different game. All we know is it'll have a slightly different clicking system. From what we know, it's like going from pf1 to pfq. So far it's only an updated pfq. If Noot announced instead it'd be a game similar to the main series, or anything but another clicker, then your logic would work. But as far as we know, it's just pfq 3.0; the cancelled reboot with a different name. As I keep saying, Noot will have to confirm more before we can say something's fact about pfq2.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page