PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Change Vivillon Pattern

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Change Vivillon Pattern >

SakuraWolf23's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSakuraWolf23
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I don't see how it would make trading amongst other players to collect the Patterns useless. The amount of people who are actually going to take the time to Melan Hunt each individual Pattern are so very few. Not many people are going to hunt for 18 of their own Pattern to be able to trade, so they would still be buying. Making trading amongst other players exist at pretty much the same rate it does now. "Unfortunately this just isn't possible with the current sprite management system." That was six months ago. With all the new updates, new changes, new things learned, it could very well be possible now, so worth throwing out again.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page