PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE]

Forum Index > Other > Other FF > Completed Other FF > Cardcaptor Sakura (Real Rp)[COMPLETE] >

Amethyst's AvatarAmethyst
grandmaster.pngc+.png
The confused look of the floating plushie made it clear to Camilla as to what he was thinking. As she safely pocketed the now-key staff in her sweater, there has to be a better way on how to carry these things around, she gingerly pushed him towards the direction Io had bounded off to "Why don't you stay with her tonight? My house is still a couple of blocks away", not to mention the route she would have to take was a public area with plenty of people milling about, "And since I don't have anywhere else to hide you, I doubt you could come with me" Little plushie didn't say anything much, simply gave her a cheery wave as she turned back around. Camilla opened the book as she walked, placing The Windy in its indent. For a day that started quite normally, it seems it would end with a little bit of mystery
credits
Art @gezeichnet
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page