PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Hikari's AvatarHikari
master.pngd.png
"You alright?" Mizuki asked. "And huh, what's wrong with a full moon? What are you, some kind of werewolf?" She added the last part jokingly, although she was curious. -- Lynn landed on her back on the cold ground with a loud thud. "Darn it, I really need to work on my landing..." she said softly before opening her eyes and getting on her feet. A dense fog was all around her, sending a chill down her spine. She reached for her glasses and put them on, expecting to be able to see through the fog clearly, but nothing changed. "What the...Guys? My glasses don't seem to be working, where are you?" There was no response from anyone. "Teddie? Are you there? Yu? Anyone?" Still no response. That was strange, she was certain she'd entered from the same TV as always in Junes, so why wasn't Teddie here at least? And her friends were supposed to follow her right away. 'Well, I better move to find a TV and get back to Inaba..', she thought as she took a few steps into the direction where she believed she'd landed from. However, after just a few steps, she noticed there was no solid ground beneath her anymore, and before she could even think of retracing her steps, she landed into the cold water of a river with a splash.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page