PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 123··· 76777879

Toxel's AvatarToxel

QUOTE originally posted by VikzeLink

I just realized that Feraligatr is spelt Feraligator here on PFQ, but there is no "O" in it's actual name
that's intentional! source 1 + source 2 the same applies to victreebel/victreebell ^^
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur

QUOTE originally posted by Citrisfur

Unrelated, when exchanging IP for steps in the Pokewalker, the confirmation dialog reads "Redeem 1,000 IP for 100?" when I'm sure it's meant to say "100 steps?".
This issue is still unresolved, any updates?
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

Unrelated, when exchanging IP for steps in the Pokewalker, the confirmation dialog reads "Redeem 1,000 IP for 100?" when I'm sure it's meant to say "100 steps?".
This issue is still unresolved, any updates?
Looks like it was fixed ^.^

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan

During a Stellar-type V~Wave, all types of Pokémon and Egg receive a 20% boost to EXP gained from receiving interactions.
This should probably use the plural of egg so that it reads “ During a Stellar-type V~Wave, all types of Pokémon and Eggs receive a 20% boost to EXP gained from receiving interactions. “ Found on the VWave Page

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
"All types of egg" is correct.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
While there are many ways to boost the EXP you receive from incoming interactions, the items on this page work by providing some EXP to your Party when you're making interactions yourself, giving you a means to power your own way through. On the EXP page.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual
Score: 1125
Badge Code by LycanKai
Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I don't see an issue there either.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
To elaborate: "means" is a word, complete with the S. It's another way of saying "method" or "way". For example "There is a means of opening the door" or "It can be used as a means to achieve your goal".
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Thunder Stone is spelt like ThunderStone.
Does there really need to be a space?
I relate to snorlaxes(would that be proper?) on a personal scale. . jirachi and snorlax would be great friends(maybe slowbro/slowking too) my avatar is a drawing of my roblox avatar that I made in photoshop. so entirely owned by me lol. Also she/her pronouns🏳️‍⚧️

Pages: 123··· 76777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page