PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 748749750

Shirarisun's Avatarhypermode-12.pngShirarisun
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
OGERPON IS ADORABLE the artists did such a good job on her!! i love the details on the masks too
shira//any pronouns//-4 server time hunt journal
summon_ogr.png Collecting Teal Masks for future Ogerpon hunt! (1 so far)
summon_dce.png Collecting Diamond Tiaras for future Diancie hunt! (2 so far)

pfp source | sprites from kirby super star
SlitherCain's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSlitherCain
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
There they are! It'll probably take me a VERY long time to get a Stellar shard myself, but I was so disappointed when Terapagos had first been released with just its normal form. Ah Terastal Terapagos my beloved.
[Profile picture is from an early-game cutscene in Fire Emblem Engage]
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
grandmaster.pnge.png
I like how Tulby's bud grows as it levels up more like how Vulpix gets more tails as it levels up!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
VioletKieran's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVioletKieran
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
moved thread
Signature dividers made by me! I've got 6 shops open right now. All Pokemon available in my fields. Please check field names for prices! Send me a PM if you want to buy! (If you don't know what Pokemon you wanna throw away, give me unwanted Eeveelutions or Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox)
Yuloo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYuloo
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by VioletKieran

just got (what i think is) the first melan ogerpon on site!!! heres the main sprite! will post with the mask forms in a sec! kind of shaking im gonna be honest with you (d/i/d/2)
I think that goes in sprite discovery
VioletKieran's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVioletKieran
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Yuloo

just got (what i think is) the first melan ogerpon on site!!! heres the main sprite! will post with the mask forms in a sec! kind of shaking im gonna be honest with you (d/i/d/2)
oh my bad i clicked the wrong thread oops
Yuloo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYuloo
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Yuloo

oh my bad i clicked the wrong thread oops
Congrats on the melan
Melan Ogerpon is SOOO cute, especially the purple on the fire mask form!!!!! Oh my GOD
Toby • He/Him • 20+ SHOPDEXINGBAIT SHOPHUBBY I'm a 20+ year old furry artist and future VTuber, I'm a trans man so please only use he/him pronouns for me! Above are links to my shop (check out if you see any mons in my UFT field), my thread for completing my Pokedex, my hutning bait shop, and to my husband who I love dearly <3! Pfp is by Keclo!
Tempura778's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTempura778
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Congrats, Kieran! All four sprites look phenomenal
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
summon_mun.png × 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy

Pages: 123··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page