PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MCA - Mass Click Association [Open!]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 343536

shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
ultra.pngd+.png
diancietherock

Hiya, everyone! The name's Diancietherock; I have 800+ Pokemon that are, for the most part, sorted in a stacked matter. I am planning to reorganize fields into an S+S matter sooner or later, but this is how it'll be for now. I don't do too much clicking, but I will attempt mass clicks every now and then when I need to gain interaction points or work my way towards a goal. I hope that you'll be able to click my fields in the near future, and help my hunts out as well~
image made by: BlackandWhite202, coding by davesprit<3
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
glen's Avatarglen
grandmaster.pngc.png
glen
introduction
Hello there! I'm Glen
My old username was cx, and my even older username was constellation.
. I like to read, draw, and write, and these days I often find myself spending my time coding. I joined this game in the December of 2017, and have since become a little addicted to it. I live in the PST timezone (GMT-8).
fields
My fields are single berry S&S
I may unlock fields temporarily for tourney, but other than that they will all be one berry stack per field. (UFT field is another exception.)
. Currently trying to gather the funds for my dream farm, which is a hoard of psychic, ghost, and steel pokemon, all with quiet nature, but that's probably still a ways away.
preferences
For clicking, my preferences are single berry S&S fields. This means I like to click fields that have one stack of a single berry preference. For example, all my fields are sorted this way except for my UFT field(s).
habits
I don't mass-click every day, but I do try my best to at least hatch two parties of eggs per day, and usually to do that I have to click at least one person in my primary mass-click list, or click for Pokérus. The times when I click a lot are on certain bonus counter days
Mostly Niet days, Garthic Days, Ravyne Days, Sei Days
, event days (Fabulous Fridays, MCWs, etc.) or because of certain tournaments.

click list

People under primary are people I tend to click first, and people secondary under secondary are people I tend to click after I have already went through everyone on my primary list, as well as active friends.
template coded by me, for my use only
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

Eltafez

Quick intro: I'm Eltafez (or Elta) and I'm the local cookie muncher. I have 7,000+ Pokémon which are sorted and stacked. Unfortunately, while I love being clicked, I'm unable to return everything. Most of the time I just use Suri's Doom List to quickly click for breeding eggs and such. My time is GMT+1 (which is 1-2 hours ahead of Server Time).
Template © Eltafez
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Texasaswang's AvatarTexasaswang
ultra.pngd+.png
Short and Basic... Hi, Texasaswang here. Name is derivied from my home State and a bit of Tagalog. Clicking Habits: I prefer single berry - stacked fields. Preferrably in the same place in the field. My Fields: Single berry - stacked. There are a few exceptions, but I try to keep them hidden. Clicking Lists: Generally use the Top 100 list. Clicking Groups: clickaholics - PFqCG
Ardik's AvatarArdik
grandmaster.pngb+.png
Basic post before prettying up~
Hi! My name is Lance, and I've been a member for quite a while now~ I used to be on PF1, but my activity has been stagnant until PFQ! The majority of my fields are S+S, with a few spread-out ones here and there :3c I have hoards that are still growing, and you can see what I collect in my siggy! I enjoy clicking all sorts of fields, and I regularly click for rus/massclick to breed eggs! My main list of users I love to click are below ^^ Primary: Entei Meu Tony Scorpyia Secondary: Suriya Eltafez Type_Null Kelri
My avatar was made by Dorgoat!
Caliban's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaliban
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hello I'm Voltaire, or Malygos is you remember my old name. I have about 2,500 Stack and sorted pokemon. I've been on Pokefarm for quite a long time. I hoard luxray. I prefer to click Stack and sorted fields. When I mass click my main list is: Eltafez,Errahm,Meu,Scopryia, and Techmastersm4000 Secondary: I usually click random people in Suriya's Click list of doom Will make this look better later.
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Suríya's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSuríya
mod41137.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngsss.png
Please make sure you are a member before posting to reserve spaces~ This is to prevent confusion when checking the thread against member lists~
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 2401 — Shiny Total: 41 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
master.pngd.png
art x/x,made by x
Hi there, we're ChromaSys (a DID system, one physical body on this account) but you can call us Chroma <3

Fields

Most of my fields are S&S. I hoard sassy natured Pokemon, so most are bitter. However, I hoard Lotad obsessively with all natures and tastes. Lotad fields have berry taste in the name.

Clicking

I haven't clicked much lately, but I plan to click more. I usually only click S&S fields.

Clicklist

Main list

I usually click these people daily. This section is reserved for friends only. Lyra TorTorBehr TheMushroomNacho Kal-El

Secondary list

This is a list full of other people with S&S fields for when I'm bored or just want to massclick. If you want to be added to this list, PM me~ I don't care how many Pokémon you have as long as your fields are S&S. Eltafez Babypoke Krambambuli Impish.Sei WanderingMoss Moth Dragonfly RoyaLotad Ssswoobat MasterWarden ColoredGayngels Cele funfuntrunks

'Rus Hunting

A small list of users that are active in hunting Pokerus. Cinis Kang Wildfyre Karakara
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:d.png<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
grandmaster.pnga.png
Introduction
Hello, I’m Serra Taylor. You can call me Serra or Nyx. I have 3,449 currently sorted and stacked Pokemon. I have been a part of PokeFarm for a long time and still enjoy the site. I’m also just over 8 months pregnant so some days I don’t click much from being super tired. Clicking Habbits: I prefer S+S fields as I find it less painful on my wrist. I have been trying to mass click when I can. My Fields: They are Sorted and Stacked. I try to keep my Shiny & Albino fields stacked in the middle as much as possible (sometimes a few I forget to stack when I put them in the fields after I get new ones or have dex traded them). My Sableye Army and PF1 Shinies fields are mostly stacked in the middle. Clicking Lists Main: Eltafez, Scorpyia, Temporal, Meu Secondary: Voltaire, ErrahM, Shazi, HybridYuki, (I do have others in a post in my journal, but it’s out of date.)
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
summon_tbu.png × 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority: summon_mew.png
Origin Sash
summon_pal.png
Lustrous Orb
summon_vir.png
Viridian Epee
summon_tbu.png
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
Prince Turtle's AvatarPrince Turtle
ultra.pnge.png
hiya! i'm JoeyKaiba, but Joey works too. i have nearly 2000 pokemon in my fields, most of which are s&s. i like to click s&s fields. if you've got over 1000 pokemon in single berry s&s fields and would like to be on my massclick list, send me a pm. i'll improve this post later.
formerly JoeyKaiba
by Hillo; avatar by me for the thread "badly draw the mon above"
i type quickly and sometimes forget to proofread, oof. my typing style is lazy as heck in casual areas, but i promise i'm better when i rp and stuff.

Pages: 12345··· 343536

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page