PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Farm not counting down time.

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Sometimes when I plant new berries they don't do anything. The timer is at the maximum whenever I get there again, sometimes even after more than the total time needed to harvest them.
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
master.pnge+.png
What kind of berries are they, and how frequently are you checking in? A berry plant will be available to collect for the same amount of time it was growing for, so an 8-hour razz berry will be ready for 8 hours before it will reset and you’ll have to start over again
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me
I usually come online after the reset, and get off once I plant new berries. Mostly Wepear berries and then I go to bed, after I wake up the counter still says I need all the time, no need for watering, it just doesn't do anything and that happened quite some times already.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Wepear grows in 8 hours, and has an 8 hour harvest window after that. If you plant and then come back 16 hours later, you'll have missed the entire cycle and it will have just started regrowing.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I understand that, but I don't sleep for 16 hours straight. It just doesn't grow at all.
I'm having the same problem atm, I planted some razz berrys for the weekly tournament and they have been stuck at 7 hours for two days now.
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
PixieJ's AvatarPixieJ
ultra.png
I've also had berries where I have come back one hour after they are ready for harvest, and they have still shown as just planted, with the full time left. It took 48 hours for me to harvest Chesto berries, instead of the 12 it should have been. It's disappointing because I planted the berries for the competition, and now I'm further behind than I wanted to be.
HeeCawRoo's AvatarHeeCawRoo
arceus.pngd+.png
I currently have a field of bluk berries (with growth mulch) that have been stuck at 4 hours remaining since exactly 5 hours before the tournament ended. i thought id just messed up, but ive checked multiple times since last night and theyre still at 4 hours. it still asks me to water them but they are not growing.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page