PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Otelus Artshop (Adopts, Custom Fusions and More!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

POLL: What type of theme would you want to see adopts?

•  50%
  •   0%
  •   0%
  •  50%

Total votes: 2

This poll is now closed.

Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
grandmaster.pngd.png
"A Quiet Artroom"
While wandering around the area of the manor, you can see a room with a new sign, labeling an art shop. When you enter, a resident of the manor immediately notices you, staring. "Ah? Welcome to my artroom. I assume you want one my pieces or a commission? I promise that most, if not all of the art here will be exquisite! Of course, there are some rules you must follow.."

RULES 🐴

— All PFQ rules + Forum Rules apply here. — Do NOT resell any fusion/adopt made here! — You can use the art anywhere once you obtain your art, it is yours! However PLEASE credit me here or my toyhouse! — Do not color or trace my art!! — Do NOT offer other currencies that are not listed. — Please be patient, I get into art block easily!
Prices are listed here: 100 : 600 : 500000 : 1 USD You can also offer these items: boxbox.png / z-normal.png
Normalium Zs ONLY
/ pokeradarstick.png / hypervoucher28.png / ubercharm.png / shinycharm.png / summon_nih.png

SALE 🐴🎨

For Ghost Type Race users, you get 50 zc off anything you purchase!
  • Pokémon Baits (Currently Closed)
  • Pokémon Fusions
  • Pokémon Adopts
  • Custom/Random Pokémon Fusions
  • Pokémon Commissions (NEW!)
  • Advertisements/People 2 Check Out
Pokémon Baits All baits are not here, but are in my PWYW Shop! You can view it here! PWYW Baits — CURRENTLY CLOSED
Fusions I am selling Pokémon Fusions for what they are listed! I am currently digitalizing/creating fusions, and they will be added here slowly! Each fusion includes a dex entry! If the Pokémon can be evolved or devolved, you can add + 50 for me to sketch out on paper of their evolutions!

Sliggoo/Lucario

350 ZC or equiv! Click Here for the Custom Pokédex Entry!
Sliggrios (or Lucargoos) have their backs protected with spikes to keep their brain inside safe. It usually helps its trainer by supporting their emotions and protectinh them through troubling times.

Surskit/Chandelure

350 or equiv! Click here for the Custom Pokédex Entry!
Sursklures (or Chandeskits) are not pure fire types as most assume. Behind its legs, there are small holes that can release powerful blasts stored water to attack or flee from enemies. When it needs more water, it falls asleep in ponds, causing the flames to go out while it's body absorbs the water carefully.
Colored Line Art + OG Line Art

Form

[b]Hey, get me a fusion please![/b] [i]Username:[/i] [i]Fusion Wanted:[/i] [i]Payment:[/i]
Adopts All adopts made in the future will be listed here! As of right now, I have not made any! But there will be polls of what type of adopts you would like to see!
Custom/Random Pokémon Fusion Do you want to see 2 Pokémon fused together? For 350 ZC or equiv, I can make you a Custom Pokémon fusion! They will be sketched and colored, and if you request I will add a dex entry! Do you want 2 random Pokémon fuses together? For 200 ZC or equiv, I will randomly generate 2 Pokémon using randompokemon.com and create a fusion for you! You can also request a custom dex entry here too! All examples are in my Pokémon Fusions tab!

Form

[b]Hey, make me a custom fusion![/b] [i]Username:[/i] [i]Random Or Custom? (If custom, which 2 Pokémon?):[/i] [i]Extra?:[/i] [i]Payment:[/i]
Pokémon Commission Want a commission of your Pokémon OC? I can draw a full/halfbody of them! Examples in other tabs! Full Body: 450* or equiv Half Body: 250* or equiv * Note: Price may go up + 50 if they are complicated!

Form

[b]Hey, make me a commission![/b] [i]Username:[/i] [i]Half or Fullbody?:[/i] [i]Pose? Expression? Anything else?:[/i] [i]Payment:[/i]

Slots

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Advertisements Want to be advertised here? Just PM me your art shop + button (if you have one) and I will add you here! My button for my shop was made by the lovely Inkwill, so big props to them!

code

[url=https://pfq.link/~kyjv][img]https://i.ibb.co/26SK11d/Untitled59-20240509153009.png[/img][/url]

Check out these shops as well, their art is stunning! Ness Makes Sprite Art | Kee's Art + Baits
f2u template by yosei-san
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
grandmaster.pngd.png
just-in-case needed space
For Future Posts :3
grandmaster.pngd.png
opening
And we are open! :D
grandmaster.pngd.png
bump! added one new fusion, and currently working on drawing + digitalizing another :D
grandmaster.pngd.png
bump! currently doing finals so i couldnt finish digitalizing my fusions, but will be sketching candy/pokemon as other types adopts when I have time this week! :D hopefully new fusions will be up by then
grandmaster.pngd.png
bump! just took a trip to visit my grandparents, so i didnt have time digitalizing 💔 but now i can focus more on this!
Tryxlinn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTryxlinn
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
Hello Identity! May I get a half body of Ohneosaris for 300zc?

grandmaster.pngd.png
forgot to say i'll add you to my comm list, thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page