PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW art (reserves open!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

frayed's Avatarfrayed
champion.pngd.png
hi there, i'm a semi-beginner digital artist and i really want to try and get some references and proofs for drawing nonhumans/namely pokemon. i've basically only been drawing humans and i want to get some references for drawing pokemon. so yeah PWYW for any pokemon art, feel free to drop any references or your ocs below. i'll just cap it at one pokemon per drawing (no multiple characters) and they'll just come as a bust with minimal shading. if you want to commission me to draw a human headshot or bust, i'm doing those at the moment too. i'll do a (negotiable) price of 200 gp each due to it taking way longer. here is my only reference for human art at the moment: https://ibb.co/DDYkcYh (character belongs to a friend)
i'll do 2 slots for now: slot 1: sakasaki slot 2: sakasaki unlimited reserves i guess thanks guys :)
⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ m. — 18 she/it art shop ᝰ.ᐟ toyhouse let's all smile
credit
bg: @yawnzzn pfp: chainsaw man F2U code by Gumshoe
SkittyChan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSkittyChan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
Can u draw my skitty sona for 200gp? https://toyhou.se/1375324.snowball
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes
frayed's Avatarfrayed
champion.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by SkittyChan

yes of course! your sona is so adorable! i'll be sure to finish it soon :) thank you<3

QUOTE originally posted by frayed

QUOTE originally posted by SkittyChan

yes of course! your sona is so adorable! i'll be sure to finish it soon :) thank you<3
Yay ty :D
sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
master.pngd+.png
hello, could i reserve a slot for a human bust and send the references via pm? i can also post them in the thread if you'd prefer!
steel.png normal.png trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors
frayed's Avatarfrayed
champion.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by sakasaki

hello, could i reserve a slot for a human bust and send the references via pm? i can also post them in the thread if you'd prefer!
yes of course you can pm me <3 i love your shinymas pfp and your (possible) enstars reference user <3
frayed's Avatarfrayed
champion.pngd.png
just going to bump this because i'll keep some reserve slots open once it frees up for me. also someone on cs said i was exploiting myself so ill probably raise the prices but if youve already commissioned don't worry about it lol. i might move to a more permanent art shop at some point though!
Can I reserve a spot :)
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
grandmaster.pnge+.png
would it be okay for us to reserve two spots? :D we've been wanting to comm an artist to draw two different pieces of one of our human OCs (edit - to clarify a little bit better, these would be two headshots of the same character, just from two different points in the timeline, one where he's a teenager, one where he's an adult), we have enough GP to be able to pay 400 for each piece (800 GP total), and we'd even be willing to throw in two Boxboxes! as a small note, it's a bit difficult for us to include references on Pokefarm itself due to being on mobile and not being very knowledgeable about coding, so if you have a Discord or Tumblr, or possibly something else we can work out, if you end up taking this, you can PM us about that!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page